X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Chicken Run

New farm style kit and/or template - cute little newly hatch chicks and rustic old farm gear.
    CHICKEN RUN
    Click any of the template image previews or the KIT preview for a LARGE 600x600 preview for close up detail ( larger than you will see in the store)
    Attached Files
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

I love this kit, my chickens started to lay just in the past month. We gave half of them to my sister and her chickens started laying before Christmas. Go figure I kept the wrong chickens. LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Great kit....and what a beautiful rooster

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

I know i have no chickens in this LO lol but you can use it for farming type things too. I did a family photo shoot for some friends the other day and I am doing a photo book for them. They are all farmers so this kit worked in perfectly.

Moonbeams chicken run kit - Available here

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Love it!!! Awesome kit Moonbeam..... I like the Cowboy Wench!!! OOOO LALA
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Wendy M
            Mad Scrapper
            • Feb 2012

Me too LOVE the cow boy!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by juliescraps View Post
              I love this kit, my chickens started to lay just in the past month. We gave half of them to my sister and her chickens started laying before Christmas. Go figure I kept the wrong chickens. LOL
              He who laughs last laughs longest.. so they say so who knows? Maybe he who lays last lays Longest LOL - I hope so! .....or I want my chickens BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Now NOw Wendy and Kimmyann... setle down...SETTLE DOWWWNN!!!
                Kaye - stop inciting to riot here please...
                < whisper> don't tell him how his photo detracted attention from my kit - he'll get a big head

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by wench View Post
                  Great kit....and what a beautiful rooster

Oh Poor Rooster... he attacked once too often. May he R.I.P. - in Wenches tummy that is !!
                  Oh how could you Kaye?

P.S. Photo Credits for this KIT to Wench
                  although some of her subjects are no longer fit to appear before her camera - Sad but True

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Love the kit Deanne! Great layout Kaye! You don't see to many farmers like that these days!!!

Comment

• Letha
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2007

I don't have any chicken pictures but as soon as I saw this kit I thought about the story my Nana used to tell all the time about her pets

Comment

• Saviscrap
                        • Nov 2011

ACTUALLY, that rooster isn't in our tummies lol but his children are, he is our main man , however I haven't looked closely but one or 2 of those littlies, if they are roosters WILL be eaten eventually, we have 2 more ready to be plucked, one in the freezer and 5 (we think) up and comings. they are very tasty too.

That rooster got hit with a potato traveling about 100 kilometers an hour and he NEVER attacked again! he is only about 18 months old so plenty of life left in him yet.

Did we feed you chicken when you came to lunch Dee??

isn't it nice to have a story behind a kit! ;

it seems I'm going to have to use this subject a bit more often, great advertising for you Dee!

I will have to write his story on my next layout I think!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                          • Nov 2011

Sorry letha forgot to say beautiful page

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Great to know the story? Depends LOL... Me thinks no-one will buy Chicken Run now...they feel sorry for the guys that lost their heads.
                            But Glad to hear the star of the show- the rooster as page background is still alive and kicking... Great rooster anti attack training there.. throwing a potato at him. Gonna have to ring the RSPCA ya know!!!
                            and No! you did not feed me chicken for lunch that day... You fed me Ham... and no!! I do not want to know the story behind the poor little piggy!
                            But remember I did feed you chicken when you and Rick came for lunch!!! LOL

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Ya'll are too Funny!!!! More Picturesof the Cowboy, Wench!!! He makes this Kit Shine *Wink*

Letha, That story hits home for me.... except my pet was a Pig.... I cryed eveytime Mom cooked pork chops.
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X