X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

The medical clinic open house was a success. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. At the end of the evening I let the apes join in the jumping and they went wild! They're taking down the tent and the bouncy houses after the festivities tomorrow. Don't forget the tent will be open for any emergencies that may arise during our Founder's Day celebration.

The blood drive will be next week on Wednesday so please stop in and donate to Save A Life!

p.s. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• mandijane55
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by lila2002 View Post

oh and Mandijane, was thinking of taking you up on the offer to like share!! but hey i wouldnt want to burden anyone with my animals.
      I like animals.....move right on in
      See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Hey Lila and Mandi, since you have all that room and like animals.....is it possible that you can "board" Granny's Apes?

Perfect place for them during the Founders Day Activities tomorrow!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• mandijane55
          • Feb 2008

erm.......ummmmm......well.......
          what do they eat?......
          See Raff's Latest Adventures....

Comment

• lila2002
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mandijane55 View Post
            I like animals.....move right on in
            well in that case
            will be moving in this weekend and will get my animals over somewhere next week

man i did enjoy myself at the medical clinic today
            who said bouncy castles is only for kids
            and i must say those apes behaved very nicely now

but hey i am not willing to house any of them
            have my hands full enough with my own animals and with growing veggies and stuff, and cooking and baking for the Teapot..........so dont have time to run around after some of them naughty apes!!

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Shhhhhhhhhh

I heard there is a BIG BIG SECRET tomorrow!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                I heard there is a BIG BIG SECRET tomorrow!!!!

Oooooo. . . . I love secrets!!! Let me in on it, please, please, please!!!!!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• nanwu
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2007

well, I have finally been able to drag myself out of the kitchen........I have made some lasagne (a beef one and a vegetarian), ravioli, garlic bread and pizza's, Tropical Kebabs, pawpaw and mango beef wraps, and honey chicken wings for the b&b and some tiramisu,pineapple upside down cake, and hot creamy fruit salad for after's. I am dropping off a delivery of lamingtons and pumpkin scones at Lila's tea house......I have also put together a 'tasty treat bag' for everyone that attends the founders day celebrations with sample's of savoury and sweet treats........hope you will all enjoy!!!! And last but not least some finger foods for the festivities also....so between the b&b, Lila's tea house, and the party we should all be able to find something we like to eat (NO DIETS ON FOUNDERS DAY)!!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Tomorrow Is Founders Day!!!!

YIPPY.... Let The Fun Begin....

!

nie

Comment

• Manatee25
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2007

I got my poster finished But I can't seem to get it up by myself... Hey gypsie..... Think You could help me out?? Then give me a massage after!??? Mmm..... like the sound of a good massage with some incests burning. How relaxing...... Suppose that will have to wait until after the BIG PARTY tomorrow!!! WOOO HHOOO! I am WAY excited for the SURPRISE!!!!!!!
                      Don't procrastinate being happy!
                      And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                      Orange Blossom- new release
                      sigpic
                      My SBM store

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

the poster is posted

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• fourfoxes
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                          I got my poster finished But I can't seem to get it up by myself... Hey gypsie..... Think You could help me out?? Then give me a massage after!??? Mmm..... like the sound of a good massage with some incests burning. How relaxing...... Suppose that will have to wait until after the BIG PARTY tomorrow!!! WOOO HHOOO! I am WAY excited for the SURPRISE!!!!!!!
                          Hey Manatee! I burn incense not incests! What kind of place does that gypsies run anyway!

Debby

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

i'll burn anything ....secret longing to be a pyromaniac here

hey sherrif you should see what these apes are up too - im collecting evidence here

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Yes girls I do believe we need to continue scrapsville in another thread. Call it scrapsville continuing saga, or something. But my computer really boggs down when I try to get in here. This is getting too big!! I am working on my chili right now. Hope to get it posted in the Founders Day thread!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Yeppers mine is boggin down too, I wonder why?? It never did before.... hmmmm, something fishy is going on!!!
                                ANd where is this chili cook off. I made mine and left to go to the bank and the darn thing burned!!! So I guess I will have to fed it to the birds....
                                Gonna go make some popcorn, I hear that goes great with chili!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X