X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baileysmom
    • Oct 2006

Newbie needs HELP!!

I have just started to create my first scrapbook...where it says "Add caption here" I add the caption but you can still see "Add caption here" underneath..same with the "double click to add photo". How do I get rid of that after I add?? Thanks so much!
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Are you using the trail verson?If you have the full version you should not have that.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Are you double clicking on the words that are there or are you adding the caption by using the tool bar? If you double click on the words, it will take you to a box that lets you replace the existing text. But either way, I think that if you click on the caption that you don't want and the just hit delete, it should disappear.
      Let me know if it works.

Marion

Comment

• baileysmom
        • Oct 2006

Thanks everyone! I am using the version that I bought and Marion you were right. I hit delete and that worked. Thanks so much to all of you for your help. I am sure I will be back with more questions. My husband travels during the week and this is my new hobbie. We are even buying a new computer this weekend as the one we have is very old and slow. I am working on a honeymoon scrapbook. Thanks again!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Glad it worked for you! Glad to have you aboard, You will love it here!

Marion

Comment

• amanda drake
            • Aug 2007

Hi there

Hi there and welcome, glad you got sorted.
            Good look with your scrap book, maybe you could post your results?
            See you later,
            Amanda xx

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

Just a hi and welcome to the group. Glad you got it sorted out.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
              X