• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Thank You MAX

Thanks for the mouse pad...Was delivered yesterday and am using it now...It's very cute...Still don't know why I received it as of yet...<wink> But I thank you the same...This is such a nice place to be...
    Sincerely,
    Michelle
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Wow wolvsie you got a mousepad?? I never got anything But than again I never won any contests, I never designed anything, I only take freebies, buy kits and shoot off my mouth. HAHAHA Congrats girl!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mint
      Layout Whiz
      • Oct 2006

Pkdoll That would be me except I did enter 1 contest. lost have not had the nerve to do that again.
      Michelle I happy for you.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by mint View Post
        Pkdoll That would be me except I did enter 1 contest. lost have not had the nerve to do that again.
        Michelle I happy for you.
        Awwwww Mint, don't get discouraged...I entered many as well, and never won...Still haven't...lol...I think I got the mouse pad for being Groove's Scrapper Profiler of the month...Look for me in the Groove for August...I said some nice things about my friends here at MAX...*At least I hope I did..* lol...It's been awhile since I filled out their questionaire..hehehehe...So keep trying...We are among alot of great scrappers here...<wink>
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

Heheheh .... I never got my mouse pad ..... I let Amy open the package and that was it. She loved it so much that when I tried to use it she cried her eyes out. I just could not take it from her. It sits in the middle of her table like a place mat when she does her tea parties.
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Have you found out what it was 4 yet? I love getting unexpected prezzies
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

congradulations.I hope yah put it to good use.xo yah better have said nice things or I will set a trap for that mouse and take it to my pad.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• The Groove
                • Jun 2006

Hi there!

Yup, wolvsie -the mousepad was a little "thank you" from The Groove for your participation in the August 2007 "Scrapper Profile" interview.

Comes out Wednesday, folks! (...runs off to "the presses"...)

Karin
                The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Alright Wolvsie!! Hope there are some nice things in there that you said. Congrats!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Kazr
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

Wolvsie,
                    Congratulations for being picked for the August profile in the Groove, looking foward to reading your interview!You deserve this so much!
                    hugs Karyn.

Comment

Working...
                    X