February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Here is my entry....

P.S. One suggestion to reduce the size of the templates is, after you have published it, right click on the photos and go to "clear image". Then export it. I have found in the past that it makes them a lot smaller.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Winnie49
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by GrannyScraps View Post
      I think that would work if you want to do that..... {{hugs}}
      OMG! I'm so sorry Grannys!!!!!!!! its a human opticalerror!!!!!!
      GrannyScraps, thank you so much for this challenge and for your lovely and fantastic kit!

Girls!!!!! this LO's are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! wow are fantastic!!!!!!!
      Seems we have a lot of fun playing this one, maybe because love is in the air?????

huggggsssss
      Wendy
      Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        Here is my entry....
        Great job, Marion!!! Your layout is oh so pretty and it sure sounds like you've got lots more than just 10 Things to love about him!!!
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• GrannyScraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
          OMG! I'm so sorry Grannys!!!!!!!! its a human opticalerror!!!!!!
          GrannyScraps, thank you so much for this challenge and for your lovely and fantastic kit!
          No worries, Wendy!!!! (There really are a lot of "grannies" here.... LOL)
          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

Holy cows and other stock! Kathie, I think yas just plain had a great idea and beautiful kit and it's just taken off like wild cattle stampeding on the range! Yeeeee-hawwwwww! *does her cowgirl whistle*

And on that note ...here's my layout and template for ya'll. I know it's not *quite* according to the challenge, but it is 10 things I love about *love*. If you can't read the wording, I've also uploaded it over in my gallery area.

Thank you, Kathie, for such a WONDERFUL kit and challenge!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by knzus; 02-02-2008, 01:03 PM.
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
              Holy cows and other stock! Kathie, I think yas just plain had a great idea and beautiful kit and it's just taken off like wild cattle stampeding on the range! Yeeeee-hawwwwww! *does her cowgirl whistle*

And on that note ...here's my layout and template for ya'll. I know it's not *quite* according to the challenge, but it is 10 things I love about *love*. If you can't read the wording, I've also uploaded it over in my gallery area.

Thank you, Kathie, for such a WONDERFUL kit and challenge!
              Honey, I think your layout is perfectly in tune with the challenge.... and I also think you have captured 10 very essential points about LOVE.... Thank you for participating in this challenge AND for sharing your layout (and template) with everybody here!!! I'm sending you the link for your reward!!! {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• Nanna Susie
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for the kit I loved making this page....you can see it here.... http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...20235&cat=2035

Comment

• Wickel
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

Yep .......you all are a talented bunch !! These L/O's are gorgeous !! Nice job everyone (clapping)

Comment

• Aggie Girl
                    • Jan 2008

Thanks so much for this kit. It did give me a challenge and was so fun coming up with a layout that would work using it! Here's mine..attached...provided I do the attaching right LOL! I'm still learning at this!

Thanks again!
                    Ann-Marie

Comment

• Aggie Girl
                      • Jan 2008

Okay, it didn't work! We may need to call the fire department here in Texas too. I attached it to the Look at My Layout page...can someone tell me how to attach the thumbnail or attach the link to the layout on the Scrapbook max site!!

Thanks!

Comment

• mortmomof2
                        • Jan 2008

What a cutie!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

Everyone is coming up with a new twist on the original idea. Great imaginations everyone!! Great pages, too!
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Aggie Girl View Post
                            Okay, it didn't work! We may need to call the fire department here in Texas too. I attached it to the Look at My Layout page...can someone tell me how to attach the thumbnail or attach the link to the layout on the Scrapbook max site!!

Thanks!
                            I attached your layout so everybody can see it here.... your girls are little dolls!!! I'll PM you the link to download your reward!!! Thanks for participating in my challenge!!! {{hugs}}
                            Attached Files

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Nanna Susie View Post
                              Thanks for the kit I loved making this page....you can see it here.... http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...20235&cat=2035
                              Conner Mathew is such a sweet baby! I absolutely understand how you wanted to see those perfect little fingers and toes.... LOL..... I hope you don't mind, I've attached your layout so everybody can see it here in the Challenge thread.... I've PMed you the link to your posting reward!!! Thanks for participating and sharing your layout with us!!! {{hugs}}
                              Attached Files

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                                Everyone is coming up with a new twist on the original idea. Great imaginations everyone!! Great pages, too!
                                I agree completely!!! Seeing how everybody interprets the challenge is soooo much fun.....

and when will we get to see your layout, Melanie??? {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

Working...
                                X