• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cinnamon
    • Feb 2006

Larger images in the gallery

Hi

I've just uploaded a few layouts but they are quite small and you can't view them really well - how do I make them larger?

TIA

Linda
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

Where are you uploading them from? Which folder on your system? What size are the images on your computer?
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
      Your Host, Gracie!
      • Jan 2006

Hi Cinnamon (Linda!),

You are probably uploading the "preview" image from your Scrapbook MAX! project file folder. Those are quite small.

To get the nice big images that you want to upload images to the gallery, make sure you go to File > Publish To > Images. Here's a link to the help file on this topic. Also, Chapter 6 of the User's Guide is helpful here too.

Once you've published your images, you can upload them to the Scrapbook Photo Gallery.

Hint: By default, Scrapbook MAX! will publish your images to My Documents > My Scrapbooks rather than My Documents > Scrapbook MAX! Projects.

Try that and let us know if you need any more help!

By the way - those are great looking scrapbook pages you made. I can't wait to see the full size versions!
      Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Cinnamon
        • Feb 2006

Wow - thank you so much - easy when you know how I guess

Thanks for the compliment btw - it is so easy to get hooked into doing new layouts - I've done two this evening already (it's gone 11pm here in England) - so will go and upload those new ones and change the others to the larger images.

Thanks guys

Linda

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

Yep I agree, great looking pages.
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
            Your Host, Gracie!
            • Jan 2006

I'm glad you got it working! This one is my favorite:

I like the tile effect on the left side, and how it pairs up with the "crackle" in the photos. Very nice!
            Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
            X