• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 1

Well, here I am...Some of you probably had doubts...lol...I am so excited...I have a doc's appointment in the morning and is the reason I am posting this late...I should be in bed...LOL...But I enjoy this quiet time...Anyways, I think I have everything figured out and put together... Don't worry, it's all good!! Here we go:
    SCRAPPIN' WITH COLOR SCHEME
    Here is your freebie mini kit to use for this challenge...Contains bits and pieces from my kit Stand By Me....

...and here is the entire kit that you could receive for FREE...All you have to do is follow the rules, post your layout in the right catagory in the gallery and then in here...I will then email you this pretty kit...

The Rules:
    1. Make a layout using ALL items in my mini kit. (More then once is ok)
    2. DO NOT use any other color then whats on the color swatch. (attached below)..YOU MAY, change the colors of the items included, but again, it has to match the colors...
    3. Make at least one shape from the two papers.
    4. The wordart "LOVE" that is in my mini, must be in your journaling or part of your title.
    5. Upload your layout to the right catagory in the gallery..(Weekly Challenges), then copy the second code located under your layout, and paste it in this thread...

After this is done, I will send you a PM with the download link for your free kit...Not too hard, right? Have fun...and any questions, please feel free to ask..
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

My Sample Layout

Here is what I did with the mini...I used the papers for the butterflies and frame..

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Unconditional Love

This is Punkin--who stoled my heart from the day I met her..

Thanks Wolvsie--beautiful colors and love this challenge. I hope I did't forget anything.

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Here's mine & the 'extra' I made is the scalloped border beneath the picture...
        I also made the background 'cut-out' mat.
        Think I've used everything...!!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

I thought I would check in here before I got ready for the doc appointment, and was amazed at these two layouts so far...WOW!!!!! dillie...when you mentioned Punkin, I had to giggle, Granny calls me that...lol...Cute furbaby...
          Mary, so nice to see you in here...And your page is very stunning...I am sending you both a PM for your FREE kit....and thanks for joining in...I hope it was a good challenge for you two...((HUGS))

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Love those colors!! FUN challenge GIRL!! GORGEOUS items to use!! Way tooo fun!!

Comment

• ryansmom66
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

awesome layouts, can't wait to participate!
              Trisha
              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2007

Hi Michelle thanks for the great kit, hope I have done it justice. Congrats on your challenge

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• MarthaT
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jan 2009

Awesome, looks like fun
                  Be Happy

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Great Job. Love IT.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

This was such a treat to work with such a gorgeous colour scheme.

Lovin it!

Blessings - FS xx
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                      I walk on a trail of song
                      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Awwwe --this is adorable--great job. Love IT..

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

I am tickled to death that you are liking this challnge...Trust me, I have some ideas up my sleeve for at least a couple more weeks...lol..It's funny, I can't just sit around anymore, without thinking about scrapping...Isn't that sad? Anywho...I sent the both of you a PM for your free kit...I do hope you can use it...I found both of your layouts stunning...Thanks again for joining in...

One thing I would like to add...This kit is only free for this week's challenge, starting Monday, it will go in the store...So grab it while you can....((HUGS))

Comment

• twpclerk
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2008

Here is my try for this challenge. I used the lace for the background of the frame, purple paper was used in shape of charm for picture. a heart shape I received from Eye for photo. I'm still trying to get ahold of this again, haven't had the time to really get into, so many things are very basic. Love the new version, just need time to get to know it. And sorry, I forget how to use the colors from the swatch for my text, hope I'm not off too much!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

fantastic kit michelle, thanks for sharing, the layouts so far are absolutely gorgeous...here is mine hope i have done your kit justice

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X