• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

sac_Genealogy

This is one of Fiona's Genealogy Templates. I changed out her wording of "Mother's side and Father's side" with Brides family and Groom's Family"

Template: Genealogy
    Designer: Fiona Storey~Angelwithin Designs
    Store Link:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/product.php?productid=1953&cat=0&page=12

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

That turned out very nice!

I am going to be using that kit as well. I'm currently working on my family tree and it is so fun to learn about my ancestors! I'm stuck just now on one member but am hopefully going to find something to "unstick" me! LOL

Thanks for sharing the look of this page with us!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Love, love LOVE this kit! You have a lot of pictures of your side, Sue. Lucky you!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Sue, that turned out great! I love that! I see you started if with you and Ron then back through your roots..... are you going to do one that includes your children and grandchildren?

I actually have an idea on how I want to do that for my children down.
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

This looks great and like a great idee but my pictures will be mostly empty lol.
          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
            Sue, that turned out great! I love that! I see you started if with you and Ron then back through your roots..... are you going to do one that includes your children and grandchildren?

I actually have an idea on how I want to do that for my children down.
            The reason I did this, this way is because we don't have any kids/grandkids. We got married late, I was 35 and he was 40.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
              The reason I did this, this way is because we don't have any kids/grandkids. We got married late, I was 35 and he was 40.
              Now that makes SENSE Sue....... LOL In fact, yours is much easier than mine. Extended families are hard to document, but checking out your layout gives me an idea. I could do one like that for individual families, rather than linking them all together.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Just Noticed!

Sue,

I was wondering what size did you do your layout? Have to attempted to print it out? I just realized in the gallery that the size was unusual.

!

nie

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

the double templates are 8x16 (or 16 x 8) any way they can be printed on a large format printer the type that print 12x12 pages as the paper you use in them is 11.69 x 16.54 inches so they just fit ...then you can fold them between two pages in an 8x8 book

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Amazing Sue
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Oh darn! I don't have the large type of printer so that size is out for me. I was hoping it was done on 2 8x8's and placed side by side. Well, I love it, so I will have to play with it, but I really like it!

!

nie

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I did print it on 8.5 x 11 paper. It doesn't fill the entire paper of course. I think I would probably take it somewhere and have it printed if you want to frame it.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• grannywin
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2006

very nice layout. I am impressed with all the photos you collected. As a fellow genealogist, I know that sometimes in genealogy it is difficult to go back that many generations with photos. You did a great job of documentation. Did you get it framed? That would nice on the wall of your house.

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                            Oh darn! I don't have the large type of printer so that size is out for me. I was hoping it was done on 2 8x8's and placed side by side. Well, I love it, so I will have to play with it, but I really like it!

watch the store ...i'll make an 8x8 template set out of the kit

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                            X