X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twinglemommyof3
    • Mar 2007

Calendar help

I've been gone for quite a while. My daughter Amanda was diagnosed with Indeterminate Colitis and then ended up with Pancreatitis. She is a sick young lady right now as we struggle to get her into remission.

With that said, I am a volunteer for my local Boxer rescue group here in Dayton. We typically do a calendar to sell to help raise money, and I have volunteered my scrapbooking services to create a calendar.

Does anybody know of a program I can create a calendar and insert my pages I create on here and save as jpeg to make a calendar? I would love any input!!! I want to really WOW them this year especially since I'm new! hehe!! Thanks!!
    May
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

twingle:

I am sure that you have come to the right place. I am dumb when it comes to things like this, but if I know my friends on here they will come to the rescue............xoxo......Lois ........Smile
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• twinglemommyof3
      • Mar 2007

I am sure you are right in that. It is a great group of people here, and I love my program, even though I've had it since March and have barely gotten to use it! LOL I did see somebody posted a calendar in the templets, trying to see if that will work too.
      May

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Is this the type of thing you're looking for...???

Comment

• twinglemommyof3
          • Mar 2007

That is perfect! Thanks so much! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait till I start getting the pictures!
          May

Comment

Working...
          X