• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunkiss
    • Jan 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Newbie

Hello from Ontario, Canada

I have just started digital scrapbooking after purchasing Scrapbook Max. I'm having so much fun with it. I just want to thank everyone in the forums. I've learned so much just from reading them. I'm looking forward to completing a scrapbook for my son and daughter-in-law - they just got married and I'm doing a scrapbook of their first eight years together. Not an easy task picking pictures but thank you for the many ideas I have found here.
  • Edina
    • Oct 2010

I'm in Ontario as well About an hour from Ottawa.

Glad to see you posting - hope your scrapbook goes well!

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Good luck with your project, it sounds like a huge one.!!!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Another Ontarioan if that's how you say it. welcome I'm sure you 'll enjoy it here.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Sunkiss
          • Jan 2011

Thank you

Thank you. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and learning more about scrapbooking.....

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Welcome, Sunkiss. It is great that you are here. Your project sounds so great! Good luck with it. I hope you check out all of the old Challenges and threads. There's so much in there. Don't be shy about asking questions. We are all here to help and support and learn from each other. Hugs
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
            X