X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelle
    • Oct 2009

Hello I am New to ScrapbookMax

Just want to stop by and say hello to all.I am new here and I am already very pleased with this site and the software ScrapbookMax can offer.It is easy and fun.What I find a bit difficult is when I came to the point to upload my page.I get the message it is to big and can not be published.I have tryed several ways and now I am so confused so I give up.Anyone else who have the same problem??
    Pelle
    [img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/wolvsie/Challenge%20Flairs/63forum.png[img]
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Pelle View Post
    Just want to stop by and say hello to all.I am new here and I am already very pleased with this site and the software ScrapbookMax can offer.It is easy and fun.What I find a bit difficult is when I came to the point to upload my page.I get the message it is to big and can not be published.I have tryed several ways and now I am so confused so I give up.Anyone else who have the same problem??
    Pelle
    When you are publishing your images (or saving a single page), what are your settings when you see this box?

These are the settings that I use for keeping the file size down and still having a pretty good image to upload.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• jabi
      • Sep 2009

Hi Pelle
      Good to see you here
      I see that poppabob explained to you how to save your work He's good in this

homescrap.blogspot.com

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

Hi Pelle

Welcome to SBM - it is a fun site with lots of wonderful people to meet!!!
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Hi, Pelle --welcome to this wonderful site--enjoy yourself.

Poppabob--wonderful tip. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X