• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Back

Back from our roadtrip vacation. Just short of 6 thousand miles in 3 weeks. Had a GREAT time and saw so many beautiful sites. I took more the 2500 pictures in 3 weeks. Now finding time to scrap my favorites......
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

I am glad you had a wonderful trip and are home safe and sound. Am looking forward to your fabulous layouts. xxoo
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

The banners are out----WELCOME HOME.I am so glad you got back safe.Now I will stil be waiting for you to come to Canada.Just think you would not only meet me but also smile.Two of us might be to hard to handle at once.I bet you went crazy with the camera.So nice to see you enjoying retirement. xo Looking forward to some layouts.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Glad you have you back safe & sound Marion. . . Sounds like you had a ball!! Can't wait to enjoy your layouts!! Happy Scrapping

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

welcome back.. and wow photos plus hey! let me know if you want anything specific to scrap them and I will make it for you.

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Deanne, I have lots of mountains and lakes and nature shots, lots of red rock etc. Not sure yet how to scrap them. Maybe you can think of a theme.

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Glad you made it back safely Marion! I am looking forward to seeing those layouts...<wink> HUGS
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Oh, oh, oh, my shrinky is back!!! Docky, I missed you. So glad you're home. Can't wait to see the layouts. Can we have an appoitnment soon? You're couch is getting moldy without me.
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                  Oh, oh, oh, my shrinky is back!!! Docky, I missed you. So glad you're home. Can't wait to see the layouts. Can we have an appoitnment soon? You're couch is getting moldy without me.
                  Never mind your shrink!!! Tell me Granny?When Did it all begin ......when YOU MET ME?

Comment

Working...
                  X