• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

New Look Here

I don't want to complain, but where are the other two links that used to be on the top...? For the Gallery and the Community Area...Sure miss them...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Oh WOW! I just realized they are gone...wonder why????

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Desmond
      Resident Geek
      • Jan 2006

Hello everyone,

A while back a bunch of forum users requested a shorter header for the forums and community. So we did it!

If you go to http://www.scrapbookmax.com/ you'll see the old look. This new look is only for the forums and gallery (and will probably still be revamped in the future).

You can still access the gallery from the main forum page (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums -- the link is near the bottom), directly (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery), or from the header on all pages outside the forum (ie http://www.scrapbookmax.com/index.php)

Desmond.
      |

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

I wished the link for the gallery was still on top too! This smaller header reminds me of the first headers with SBM, except the gallery button was there. Give us the gallery link back on top! PLEASE!!!!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

Done. .
          |

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

I really like the new header.
            The less 'clutter' the better...!!!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Well I got well confused! (I know its easy for me lol) but I have SBM on a tab on my opening page with firefox and it shows a blank page now ....grrrrrr.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Thanks for the Gallery Button back Desmond, but when we are in the Gallery how do we get back to the main forum page without going back to the home page first. There is a link to the "Look at my layout" But I like to go to the main forum to looks things over. Can there be some sort of link for that?
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

if you scroll down on the gallery page and click on scrapbook homepage link the old links are still on the top of the page and you can get back to the forum that way

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

hi!!!

begin it I imagined that my PC was with problem of blockade of pop-ups, later I noticed that he had been made change, but was easy to reinterar me already I placed some photos in the gallery!

girls HAD LOOKED AT the new COMPACT DISC OF the SCRAPBOOKMAX?

E THE MAXIMUM HAS 100 MODELITOS, THIS MORE THAN WAS MAGNIFICENT SAME! I LOVED
                    SERA THAT HAS DISCOUNTING FOR WHO ALREADY HAS THE FIRST ONE?

HEHEHEHEH

KISSES

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks for the gallery button back..But I still miss the other one as well...Remove the Online Community Sign up on the top left and just add the little button link instead...I agree with the others, that it is a pain to have to always go back to the main page for the link, especially from the gallery...Mary, I don't like clutter either...<wink>. but if they make the button as small as the others, it would be great...Thanks..

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Happy to see the gallery link back!!!
                        Hey Onie... Glad your wish came true...maybe you can make one more wish.... wish for everyone to hit a huge jackpot somewhere...lol hope its gets answered as fast as putting the gallery link back...lol

PS...does anyone know what Ro is talking about?????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                          if you scroll down on the gallery page and click on scrapbook homepage link the old links are still on the top of the page and you can get back to the forum that way
                          Fiona, that is what I meant. You have to go to the Homepage first in order to get to the forum. I agree with Wolvsie. Just having something like the word "Forum" listed as a link would be fine, it doesn't have to be an icon.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post

PS...does anyone know what Ro is talking about?????

Maybe she got the Wedding Cd. ??
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Just so everyone else is aware, if you click on the online community word art on the top left it takes you to the main page of the forum again...Woo-Hoo!!!!!
                              THANKS DESMOND!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X