X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angeleyz4vr
    • Sep 2007

HELP please

I have a template I got it on the forum an one old army 1, for some reason it wont let me save my changes. It goes into saved scrapbook pages but when u look at it theres no pictures in it, yet if i open it the page has all the pictures on it.Will this print out ok. When ever i exit out it does not ask if i wanna save my changes.
  • MommaBird
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Try doing a "save as" and give it a different name. Then open that one. Hopefully, that will work for you.

Comment

• angeleyz4vr
      • Sep 2007

help

I just tried to save and rename it, and it still wont show up with any pictures on it in my scrapbook but if i click and open it the pictures are on it, everytime i exit out it does not give me the option to save my changes to it. This is the only 1 that wont let me save any changes to it.

Comment

• MommaBird
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

Have you tried to publish to images and verify what you get? This is what you would get if you printed.

Comment

• angeleyz4vr
          • Sep 2007

I just tried that, and my c;/mary comes up not the name of the scrapbook page

Comment

• angeleyz4vr
            • Sep 2007

I just tried it again and this time it does show the name, plus it gave the chance to save my changes, thank you VERY much you're a life saver

Comment

Working...
            X