• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Happy Christmas it's here

It's here! Have a wonderful Christmas to all the regulars, part timers and all at SBM

Loads of love

Eng xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a wonderful day!!
    CHRISTINA

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oh Merry Christmas to you as well xo.I am so excitedIn Canada we need to be peeled from the ceiling
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

Ditto to you, Eye, and Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. Tomorrow, everyone will have to sign back on and tell us what goodies Santa brought to you.

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Merry Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Feliz Natal ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Glædelig jul ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Joyeux Noël♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Fröhliche Weihnachten ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Buon Natale ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪.Meri Kirihimete!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Hope everyone had a good one, I got a pampering day to book from eldest son, a posh handbag and a money pot to smash when full from daughter, hubby went to collect my prezzie on Christmas Eve and the shop was shut (he's not happy!) so he's going tomorrow (am in suspense!) Youngest son is taking me out to choose My Mum bought me a swarovski pen which I love, I collect the crystal so this was really unusual.Lots of other bits, love being spoilt
            What did you get?
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Oh it was a wonderful Christmas. I got a parcel from my Aussie friend Aggie and it was full of such sweet things like a little bear that sings Waltzing Miatilda............It is ssssoooo sweet. My son got me a new computer chair, my daughter got me a beautiful lamp and my hubby bought me a new pair of boots. So as you can tell I was spoiled. But the best gift of all was just being with or in contact with family and friends...........Love you guys....xoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I got spoiled this year...lol....from my fiance, I got what I have been asking for, for years...My mother's ring...!!!!!! and as a bonus, he had their names engraved by their stone...I love it! I also got from him some earings, a beautiful neclace, a jewlery cleaner and couple other things... My oldest son got me some cookie sheets and a jewlery box...my youngest got me some slipper socks...my brother got me a hand made quilted purse and matching wallet...My parents got me a flash drive, pj's, a crock pot, a wind chime and some seasons dvd's to Two and a Half Men...Love that show..and from some relatives, I got some ornaments, candles and some other cute Christmas items...But this Christmas meant the world to me,because I wasn't sick, hospitalized, or laid up for some reason..lol...Last Christmas I was sick and in pain from falling down the steps on Christmas Eve Day, and the Christmas before that I was suffering from Gall Bladder pain..So I was blessed this year!
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tanni
                  • Feb 2009

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

In spite of having a bad cold and being snowed in we had a great Christmas! My dh got me hand blown crystal icicles for my tree and electric sewing scissors. I haven't been able to sew the past three months because arthritis in my hands has made it very painful to cut out. I can't wait to get to start sewing again! My kids gave me my favorite hand lotion, a fleece throw, lots of chocolate (YUM!) We'll see both my and my dh's parents next week.

We got about 7 inches of snow Christmas eve which is VERY unusual for Oklahoma, so the kids spent hours playing outside yesterday. Hopefully my oldest daughter got some good pictures of their fun.
                  Mary S

Comment

• MrsPeel
                    • Feb 2009

Hi Guys....

I haven't had much time lately as I m busy with a project, but will be scrapping here back in a couple of weeks, all going well, but did not want to pass the hols without wishing you a Wonderful Xmas, a the best ever start to the New Year!!!!

Thanks to all who have welcomed me here so warmly, to the ones who have helped me SO MUCH with making the program work, to everyone I have come in contact, Best ever wishes
                    Health
                    Peace
                    Love
                    and
                    (why not?)
                    some good money for 2010!!!!!!

Huggzzzzzzzz
                    Cynthia
                    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

It sounds like Santa had a very busy Christmas eve this year judging by all the gifts that were received. Wolvsie, the best gift of all was good health for you this Christmas. Keep it that way in 2010.

The best part of my Christmas for me was to enjoy the grandkids playing together. My daughter-in-law just sent me 95 pictures, so I am sure I can share some new layouts in the future. Would you like to see the reindeer ears on me or my hubby???? I did find out that taking a 3 year old to church is not a very good idea unless he can lead the children's choir with his hands.

I have been following the snow in the midwest, but I am so glad Pennsylvania only had to deal with rain this time around. The rain washed away all the blizzard from the week before.

Keep sharing all the joy of Christmas. It is good to hear the stories.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

Hope everyone had a super holiday. I did. We had a big meal and party at my sister's, with goodies, presents and games,on Christmas Eve. Since everyone brings a couple of their favourite dishes we had turkeyand gravy,cabbage rolls,stuffed bacon rolls, veggies and raspberry cheesecake and pies for dessert.
                        It was fun seeing the little ones open their gifts from Santa and the teenagers joining in on the games with enthusiasm.
                        Christmas Day was another big meal at my daughter's, with more turkey and all the fixins, salads,cranberries and pies.
                        Both my sister and daughter go all out at Christmas and their homes are beautifully decorated.
                        I recieved a new nightgown which I just love. My old favourite went into the dust bin the other day,it was so thin it would rip if you looked at it wrong. I also got a beautiful candle holder from my goddaughter , a new camera from my daughter, an embossing scrapbook kit, socks & undies, an amaryllis bulb, and gift certificates to my favourite places - the Spa and the hairdresser.
                        The best present ,one I gave myself, even after eating all those lovely meals, I lost weight - 3 lbs.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and many good things for the NEW YEAR.
                        MANY HUGS

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

I just had to show you this.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

It is beautiful Valerie.......great gift....xoxo
                            sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Sorry I havn't been around and missed these threads, but hope everyone had a great Christmas and Good Luck in this new year!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X