X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Oh Eye... that just made my morning &, coming from you, I know it's so genuine.
    Love you in return & look forward to being able to give you a HUGE hug when we meet next year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

We Love You Too!!!!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

You are truly a special person eye. God brought you into our lives for a reason. I for one am glad she did. Love ya lady!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Love ya Eye..What a sweet thing to say to everyone...Hope someday we all can meet...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• grannywin
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2006

I know things are difficult right now in the extended family, but we care for you and smiles. Reach out with your left hand and touch your right shoulder. Now reach out with your right hand and touch your left shoulder. Now squeeze both hands and feel the hug from me. Share it with Smile.

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Just woke up to the most beautiful day------I AM ALIVE with so many sweet loveable Friends.Who could ask for anything more.I am BLESSED.Thank you all xo.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

I feel the same way eye..I'm so blessed..I look around at all I have to be thankful for and I know God loves me..I love all of you, you are so special and one of the most important parts of my life..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

We are all so special and unique and we all have enough in out heart and souls to share and spread.Love love love
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Eye put that bottle of wine down.....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                      Eye put that bottle of wine down.....lol
                      No rooties tonight just got a trunk full of love to share to you too.
                      sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Stop smothering me........and give me that bottle, I know your sneaking it.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Koombaya................

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

OMG the sun is out.fall is in the air and my garden will last a little longer till the frost hits her.What a great day.Hope all you have a wonderful day with moments for just you.Sit and relax and think mmmmm what is eye up to.NUTTIN HONEYxo's to you all and crops I will make you sweet yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                              OMG the sun is out.fall is in the air and my garden will last a little longer till the frost hits her.What a great day.Hope all you have a wonderful day with moments for just you.Sit and relax and think mmmmm what is eye up to.NUTTIN HONEYxo's to you all and crops I will make you sweet yet.

Eye, I already am sweet.......

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

Oh, my word, Crops... What are we going to do with all this positive, uplifting, encouraging, upbuilding, sweet posts?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X