• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

A Word On Marriage

Well gang, I hadn't said anything before now but now I will. I am sad to report that things did not work out for John and I. I realized back in January that things were not as I had been lead to believe, so I made the painful decision to file for an annullment. It's a story that I would rather not tell, except to say that I'm okay and I would appreciate your continued love and support during this time.

I consider you all an important part of my life and I needed to let you all know!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

Oh Onie, I am so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately the joy of love also comes with pain sometimes. I am sure I am not alone in saying that we love you ALWAYS, and will be praying for you!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Life happens. We will be here for you Onie!

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Thinking of you and do hope that you can move forward. take care friend.

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

I already knew.Maybe deep down inside I knew something was wrong.I guess that is why we are good friends.We will support you and You are a Survivor xo---remember that.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

I think we all knew something was not entirely right but were waiting for you to tell us..it unfortunate but that's life and all you can do is pick up your boot straps and go on..easier said than done I know..but you sound like you are moving forward with a new job and new surroundings.but you will be in my prayers that things will work out and you will find happiness.
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• omajo
              Digi Sage
              • Dec 2006

Ooh Onie, what sad, but it is your choice and I hope that you be strong and find what is best in life. You're in my prayers.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

I really am doing okay but my plate is pretty full right now. I find myself overwhelmed at times, dealing with all of unexpected stuff that keeps popping up.

I love you all!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Onie, we are ALL here for you...and always will be...Only you can make life decisions for yourself...I have been there, done that...So I know how overwhelming things can get...But you know what? when you start feeling like that, you need to step back, take a couple breaths and look at the positive things and I swear it will help...I am here if you need to talk...Please take it easy...k? Love ya...((HUGS))
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

I'm sorry to hear about this. I also had a feeling. We love you Onie. No matter how busy you are, take time to heal!
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

I'm sorry you've had to make such a hard decision but just know we all stand behind you and will give you support where ever we can. Please don't take this on by yourself. Let us help.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• knzus
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2007

Seems we all know each other well enough as a family here that we somehow knew this, dear friend. We're here for you always, Onie! You are on our family's prayer list!

{{BIGHUGZ}}
                        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

We love you Onie xo
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Sep 2007

Thoughts are with you Onie - remember you are strong you are WOMAN!!!!
                            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• mswizard
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2007

Sending {{{{{HUGGGGGSSSS}}}}} your way sweetie!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                              X