• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Need hawaiian mat or tapu cloth

In this worldwide community, I am hoping someone can take a photo of an hawaiian mat similar to the file I uploaded. I need a photo with a higher resolution that can be used for a BG. I also need a good resolution photo of tapu cloth.

Hopefully, one of you wonderful scrappers will have a mat laying around the house or a tapu dress in the closet.
    Attached Files
  • lily6570
    • Jun 2006

How's this Granny....hope it works for you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lily6570; 03-26-2008, 08:44 AM.
    My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

• tahine
      • Jan 2008

Aloha Granny,

So...... you are in a Hawaiian mood today. I will for sure get you a picture of a tapa cloth, but I have to get to my friend's house first to take the picture. Just be patience, ok.

.....and here comes the **stupid** question...LOL "What is a BG?

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
      In this worldwide community, I am hoping someone can take a photo of an hawaiian mat similar to the file I uploaded. I need a photo with a higher resolution that can be used for a BG. I also need a good resolution photo of tapu cloth.

Hopefully, one of you wonderful scrappers will have a mat laying around the house or a tapu dress in the closet.

Comment

• grannywin
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2006

Thanks Lily for the upload. That is exactly the mat I am looking for, but I need a higher resolution or size. I think I need a paper size at a high resolution. I tried your sample in my layout and it becomes blurry when enlarged to the entire page.

I really think the solution would be to fly to Hawaii and take a picture. How does that sound?

Tahine, I knew I would find an Hawaiian online! Thanks. BG is short for background. It refers to the papers we use which are usually higher resolution and size than embellishments. I probably will be able to create a background from a good photograph.
        Last edited by grannywin; 03-26-2008, 10:11 AM. Reason: Missed Tahine's message

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Grannywin, can you pm me your e-mail address. I will send you a seamless tile at high resolution. It can't be posted here, or it will be converted to low resolution.

Thank you
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
          X