• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjbaugh
    • Oct 2006

Hello! Sue from NJ...

Hello All,
    I am new and sofar think the site is great! I take my camera everywhere I go. I have a bezillion digital images and it is time!!!!

I am in particular need of templates for camping, soccer, softball and girl scouts, racing too!

Thanks so much
    Sue
  • kristyc1994
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Welcome Sue! I hope you like it here...we're a friendly bunch!

Roll up your sleeves and start digging! For templates, I mean. There are many, many, many templates to go through in the Sharing Corner (in the templates section). You can use the search option on the blue tool bar just below the header toolbar, but I haven't had as much luck with that as just going through the template section page by page and finding what I would like. There are a TON of really fun templates that all the scrappers were generous enough to share!

If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to post it. Everyone is very helpful around here!

Good luck and HAPPY SCRAPPIN!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome aboard Sue!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Welcome

Hello and nice to meet you...you are going to love SBM and from all the pics you have I know someone who will be addicted real soon.. this is a fun place and a lot of nice people...if you run into a problem or have any questions there is always someone to offer help or suggestions..look forward to seeing your LOs..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X