Hospital Habitat Kit,Templates,FrEEbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Hospital Habitat Kit,Templates,FrEEbies!

Went a little nuts making up all these items you would find in a hospital.. Hubby spent 9 days in the Hospital last month..So I think I have a good idea what goes on there! If you work there or stayed there, you'll have lots to tell your story and many items to help you REMEMBER!! LOL

Freebie pack contains a urinal, thermometer (newest kind) , blood pressure cuff, (throat/eye/ear) scope, Paper Tile Visitors in 200 and 300 px sizes, 1 white paper tile, shapes: Outpatient, surgery, recovery, Sleep?What's That?, and visitors.

I'll post the links to the Hospital Habitat Templates and Kit when they show up in the store. Hope you can use!
    Attached Files
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Thanks so much!! Now - I just hope I won't need to use them for awhile!! LOL
    Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Thanks so much!! Now - I just hope I won't need to use them for awhile!! LOL They are really, really cute! Great for get well cards, too!!
      Julie

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

These are very nice.brings back memories.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Oh..Eye..hope it doesn't bring back SAD memories!! Hospitals aren't the most exciting places to scrap...I'm sure!!

Forgot to put in the pictures for the freebie pack..sorry..here ya go!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Oh no just fond memories with staff I worked with for years. and the get togethers we had.Your so sweet.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

still not with it as I did not notice the freebee.Oooh the fun I can have with this one.I have been under with a bug.
              sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Hey, I love the bed pan!!!!!
                Also known as uniral!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Granny..you're too funny!!

Eye...so relieved!! I forgot you worked in the medical field..DAH!! Knock me in the head!! Check your email!!

HUGS!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

These are sooo COOL!!! Thanks for the freebies Donna! I've been wondering how to do a layout of the girls at work and this just might work.....THANKS!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• RachellIowa
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2008

I know I can put this to use we have a lot of photos of the boy since he's had 29 major surgeries, I always want to have memories of the good times while there.
                      Rachell

Comment

• RachellIowa
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Apr 2008

OH I so sorry I forgot to say THANK YOU very much. I don't know where my manners went with the post beore.
                        Rachell

Comment

• twpclerk
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Thank you Donna.
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
                            I know I can put this to use we have a lot of photos of the boy since he's had 29 major surgeries, I always want to have memories of the good times while there.
                            Gracious girl!! OH..so sorry to hear that!! BLESS you SWEETIE!!

Thanks for all the nice comments ladies!! Always appreciated!!
                            HUGS!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Very cute, love the characters...<wink> Maybe I should get some photos of me while in the hospital...I'm in there enough...LOL...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X