• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monkey Toes Too
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2010

Greetings from Michigan

Hello!
    My name is Kim. I have been paper scrapping for several years now. I've been interested in digital scrapping for about 18 months now but wasn't able to master it until now. I just bought my copy of 2.0 last week. I have no desire to design but I love getting freebies and buying the kits. My scrapping style is not fussy.
    I have been with my fiance for 12 years now and we are finally getting married this year. We have a little monkey named Nick, who is 3.
    Looking forward to meeting you.
    Kim Goodman

Proudly CT for Kapiscrap & Art and Digi Cyber Scraps

• ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Welcome Kim. I'm sure you will love it here. If you need help or an answer to a question,someone wil help . It's like one big family.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Hi, Kim

I am originally from Flint Mi--but now reside in Georgia..Nice meeting you..You will enjoy this forum and everyone is willing to help whenever you have a question. Looking forward to your layouts...Relax, sit back, scrap and have fun...

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Have fun with MAX. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Welcome! I'm from Michigan as well. Just about 40 minutes north of you. Enjoy SBM and this crazy but wonderful forum!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
          X