X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rozbee
    • Apr 2010

Hello. Please help

Hello, My name is Rosie and I am new to digital scrapbooking. I have been doing ok so far. I recently purchased a few kits. The kits are supposed to have various backgrounds and papers but I am having a difficult time finding them. I can find all of the images but not the backgrounds. What am I doing wrong? Please Help
    Thanks in advance
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hi Rozbee. I had the same problem when I started. When you click on the Paper Scrap icon, or on the Embellishment Icon, it opens up the selection box for paper or embies. On the left where the folders are at the bottom there is a Browse button. Click on that and then go to Program Files\Scrapbook Max! or Max! 2.0 folder\Gallery\Images\Backgrounds. If you bring it in as an embie, all you can do is re-color it. To make shapes with it you need to bring it in as a paper scrap. This is where the ones that came with the software are at.

At least that how mine works. I find that the kits that came with the software are under Program Files. The things I purchase from the Store and download from the threads all download to My Documents\Scrapbook Max! .....

Look under both paths for your background papers.

Good luck.

hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
    X