• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by leafroberts View Post
    That Color Adjustment under Properties does not have the red, green, blue values or the color pic. If it did I would be gloriously happy. It does not have any way to match anything else.
    Leaf
    Leafroberts are you sure you are looking in the correct "NEW" location as described above? In v1, effects, advanced was the only choice. In v2 effects, advanced is still available but the new choice is much better. I was totally missing this feature. If the relative boxes are checked you can do some really nice things. I had a lace that goes all way across the page with ribbon threaded thru the lace. The lace was white and the ribbon was purple. I have often wished I could recolor the ribbon only. With the new feature I can do this. I have made the ribbon only red, gold, green but the lace has stayed white. I am very anxious to print a page to see how the white lace really looks printed.

I have a light brown teddy bear with a white hat and I have changed the color of the teddy but the hat stays white. You could never have done this in v1. I like this new feature.

If you uncheck relative on the first box only a color bar does show up but I did not like those results as well. It colored my lace too.
    Last edited by KPierce; 09-27-2009, 05:25 AM.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Thanks, I missed that and it is a really nice thing to be able to use.

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
      Leafroberts are you sure you are looking in the correct "NEW" location as described above? In v1, effects, advanced was the only choice. In v2 effects, advanced is still available but the new choice is much better. I was totally missing this feature. If the relative boxes are checked you can do some really nice things. I had a lace that goes all way across the page with ribbon threaded thru the lace. The lace was white and the ribbon was purple. I have often wished I could recolor the ribbon only. With the new feature I can do this. I have made the ribbon only red, gold, green but the lace has stayed white. I am very anxious to print a page to see how the white lace really looks printed.

I have a light brown teddy bear with a white hat and I have changed the color of the teddy but the hat stays white. You could never have done this in v1. I like this new feature.

If you uncheck relative on the first box only a color bar does show up but I did not like those results as well. It colored my lace too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
      X