• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Jazz is sick

Here is what she wrote. I am sure she will not mind me putting her letter on. She needs some strong prayers girls. I luv you Jazz----CHILLS and my prayers are right next to you. Hope you get through this.Jazz has been dealing with this lung problem for a long time and she needs all our strength.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive been trying to fight off broncitis or pneumonia..dont think Ive had any luck..I had a terrible night last night trying to breathe.so Im taking myself to the er ..or rather Lori is carrying me...I showed her how to add a link on SBM i the NSBR secion so she will be letting you know if they kept me or sent me home...hugs an love mee
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Thanks Eye, I was gonna post the same thing, she sent me an email too...You get better woman...<wink> My prayers are with you and I hope we hear something soon..This email scared me to death, so don't keep me waiting...Love ya..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Oh Jazz..... My prayers are with you. Please hurry back to us.
      Love
      MARY

Comment

• DGehman
        • Jul 2007

Hope it's resolved soon and you can get back soon - our prayers are with you.
        Dave

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

my prayers are with you jazz...get well soon xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

oh Jazz, hope everything gets sorted, I will be praying long and hard for you quick recovery...stay strong...you are loved much by your sbm family

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Just read her e mail, poor thing. Thinking of you Jazz, missing you already .
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Jazz, sending you all my prayers! You already know I think the world of ya! Get your rest, take all the time ya need!
                We all will be waiting to hear how your doing! xoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

I received the same email and it broke my heart. I felt a sudden heaviness in my chest. GF please take extra special care of yourself and rest so you can recover speedier from this set back. Love ya! I am already missing you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

Jazz in Hospital

Hi everybody, this is Lori Jazz's daughter, they admitted momma to the hospital, her heart is enlarged and her copd is acting up... I will keep you guys posted on her condition.... thanks for your prayers...
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Thanks Lori for keeping us informed. Wish Mom well for us!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                        Digi Sage
                        • May 2006

We all miss our Jazz so much! We love you, Linda!
                        Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Thanks Lori!! I will continue keeping her in my prayers, Thats one FINE Mom you got there! She will surely be missed!!! Give her a kiss and hug from me, ok... and tell her I said it was ok that she got carried to the hospital... this time, she'll understand what I meant and maybe get a laugh from it. They say laughter is the best medicine. Anyway...keep us posted!!! Thanks xoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Lori, thanks so much for getting back to us so quickly...Give her a BIG hug from me and tell her I'm thinking of her and hoping for a fast recovery...because she needs to find me in Days...She will know what I am talking about...Hurry back Jazz...Love ya...
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Thank you Lori for the update. Please tell your mom we are all very worried and praying for her! She needed the rest and hopefully they keep her cool and comfortable. We miss her dearly. I will continue to pray for her.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                              X