X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dawn1565
    • Jul 2008

Hello

Hi, I am Dawn. Mom to 6. Ages 11-25. I am new to digital scrapbooking but have been doing paper for awhile but got tired of the expense. We live in a small town in Michigan where there is not alot of access to materials so that was another frustration.
    I am a full-time student at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, studying Intercultural Ministries and Women's Studies. I intern part-time and am a mom all the time so this is a down time relaxer for me.
    Looking forward to chatting with others.

Dawn
    “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
    Mitch Albom
  • mariet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2008

Hello Dawn and welcome to the community ! Your gonna love it here and have a blast digital scraping .
    If you have any problems feel free to ask .
    Hope you have a blessed day !
    Marie
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Welcome to this forum. I am originally from Michigan and now reside in Georgia. I started digital scrapbooking last August and love it. You will find this fun and enjoyable. We are here to help if you have any questions. Welcome and have fun!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Wow, six kids!! You must definitley need some down time haha
        I scrap for my downtime as well - it's so relaxing and fun! But watch out - you'll become fast addicted!! This site is great and all the members are super friendly and helpful.
        Welcome - happy scrappin'!
        Kelly

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. Any questions this is the place to ask.

Comment

• MarthaT
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2009

Welcome to the forum!
            Be Happy

Comment

Working...
            X