X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghoward
    • Jul 2006

Printing papers

I want to print my scraobooks on my own computer and I am wondering what is the best paper to use for best results?
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

I have always used photograhic paper. semi gloss /matt or gloss and they come out beautifully. Set the printer to Photo paper and it automatically prints at BEST setting.
    I have never bought the top price brand paper ..just the generic brand and have had no problems..In fact many prople said to me " Boy! you must have a good printer, they look such good quality photos" - But I just have the very basic start of the price range Hewlett Packard printer.

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Borderless

I still haven't been able to get borderless prints. I set the settings in SBM for borderless and my printer. I sill get the white border around.

Any suggestions?

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

when you go to properties in your printer... isnt there a setting there for that?

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
          Your Host, Gracie!
          • Jan 2006

Not all printers can printer "borderless" (or at all sizes). Take a look at your printer manual to see. If it is supported, it's usually a simple matter of selecting a checkbox in the printer settings. Most printers require that you use "premium" paper in order to print borderless. Scrapbook MAX! is totally up to the job, but can only go as far as the hardware you have allows it!
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
          X