X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

Kayes 2nd January Challenge

Ok so I am off tomorrow for a few days, I am going to start a new challenge!

What I want you to do is tell me what you want to accomplish this year, I want a double page LO and I want a detailed journaling on one side on what you want to do and how yout think you can accomplish it and whtever else you think you need to say. The page doesn't have to be mirror imaged, but obviously flow as one.

I want it to be a personal goal, not a family one, it is all about you!

There are a number of things I can think off to help show you want I mean

Lose weight
    Be more organized
    Stop a habit
    Grow a garden
    etc, etc, etc

We are going to continue this through the year and each month I want an updated LO to show how much of our goal we have accomplished. So don't make it a flippant choice, if you want to grow a garden, I want to see a month by month growth progress.

If you want to lose weight, I want a detailed summary of how you are going.

Get the picture?

I want you to use the same kit throughout each month so the theme is the same and it looks similar, why? You might want to make a book out of it.

Ok let's see what you come up with!!

Don't expect to see me too often over the next few days/week, but hopefully I can check in now and again
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Hi Kaye Can I do mine as a 5x7 brag book I have 10 templates I have never used and would like to try them I can then make it into a book and maybe it might inspire me to lose weight, my dietician wants me to write everything down and keep a record for her I am sure she will be impressed with a SBM detailed book fonzzy

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

That sounds great Fonzzy!!

Comment

• fonzzy
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2011

This Is What I Mean

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Kewl Idea!!! Fonzzy Looks Great!!! Glad to Put a Face with Fonzzy too!!! Beautiful!!

Kaye, My Sweet Precious Kaye..... it Looks Like you expect us to stick with our Goals.... This will work for me for maybe 3 months!!! Dang!! This Challenge will put me in the corner for sure!! I gotta Think about what I might be able to do for a WHOLE year!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

LOL My thoughts EXACTLY Kimmyann!!!
            Fonzzy, I love the idea of a brag book! That's awesome. I'll have to put my thinking cap on...

UNLESS... I make one that says "Drink more wine so I can make some creative craft with the corks" BAH HA HA... Now that I could probably stick to for the entire year Tee hee

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

A little birdie told me kaye that you are making us stil to our goals! IKES! You drive a hard bargain missy - but I am up to the challenge.
              I think I might have to wround the list off with at least one delinquint act so that I might stick to at least one of them all year lol.
              Good luck ladies!
              Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

We might all need to follow Kel with the Wine Idea!!!! That seems to be the only Forsure thing!!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                  Kewl Idea!!! Fonzzy Looks Great!!! Glad to Put a Face with Fonzzy too!!! Beautiful!!

Kaye, My Sweet Precious Kaye..... it Looks Like you expect us to stick with our Goals.... This will work for me for maybe 3 months!!! Dang!! This Challenge will put me in the corner for sure!! I gotta Think about what I might be able to do for a WHOLE year!!!
                  Well Kimmy it's worth a shot...I'm the same as you sticking with something, like losing weight is hard.

That is what my book will be about when I get a chance to make up my LO

Kel if drinking more wine helps be creative....lol

Tin tin going off the rails helps one to stick to it at times!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Ok Here is My Choice.... I been putting off building these two flower Gardens for a while. I guess I will have to get them Done now

Last edited by Kimmyann; 01-11-2013, 12:53 PM.
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

That is a great plan Kimmy, sorry i couldn't read the writing though, I just woke up and my eyes are blurry lol

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

I just LOVE your LO Kimmyann!! Great idea too I can't read the journaling either though.. I tried to blow it up, but still can't read it.

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

GReat job Kimmymann, and great idea to motivate you!
                          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Thanks Ya'll..... I hope it does get me up and moving
                            OK Ladies.... Here is what I wrote:

My plans this year is to Create 2 New Flower Gardens.
                            The First Flower Garden:
                            There is a Oak tree right in front of my porch and I want to make a circle flower bed around it and create a Country Garden scene. My Nana had made a bunch of ceramic chicks and ducklings and I want to create a cluster scene in the garden with them. I haven't made up my mind what plants I want to grow in the garden yet though.

The second Flower Garden:
                            Between two trees further out in the yard, I want it to have a small flowering tree and then some low growing flowers that will attack butterflies and hummingbirds.

The Pictures are the Before pictures

Kimmyann
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• fonzzy
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2011

My Book Cover

Comment

Working...
                              X