• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

my spring chickens

I can't believe Nathan will be a year old next month! I love these pictures of he and ABby playing together. I entered this layout in the spring contest.

All the elements are from www.peppermintcreative.com from her free kit this month.

Thanks for looking!

Please visit my SBM store!
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Love this one! Pictures are so precious, love the colors. Awesome entry for the spring contest.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• kristyc1994
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

What nice weather you seem to be having....we still have about 3 inches of snow on the ground! Yuck, Yuck!!!! Easter was colder than Christmas or New Years!

Your layout is adorable....the colors are so great...I love the swirls and the tags! I can't wait for some nice weather to take some outside pics! Here are a few of my "SPRING" pics so far....these were taken yesterday!!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kristyc1994; 04-12-2007, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
        What nice weather you seem to be having....we still have about 3 inches of snow on the ground! Yuck, Yuck!!!! Easter was colder than Christmas or New Years!

Your layout is adorable....the colors are so great...I love the swirls and the tags! I can't wait for some nice weather to take some outside pics! Here are a few of my "SPRING" pics so far....these were taken yesterday!!
        Don't feel bad Kristy, It looks like that here too so you aren't alone. My kids went sliding today!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• kimbob
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2007

Stunning LO Julie.. Love the swirls tooo... AND BBBRRRRR do I see "ICE"?.... lol, the only ice I see is in my freezer...hahahahaha

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
          X