X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gtravis54
    • Dec 2007

Backgrounds Don't Print The Same

I have had this problem for sometime, even with Max 1. When I make a double page layout, with the same backgrounds they don't print out the same shade! There is always a noticeable difference. Does anyone else have this problem? I have an Epson 1400 printer.
    Help Please!!!
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

I have that printer. I have not noticed that problem but I will pay closer attention. I will see if I have two pages with the same background I need to print for testing.

I love this printer. Very frugal on ink I think.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• gtravis54
      • Dec 2007

Backgrounds

Thanks so much for your input! I really don't know if it is the printer or the program. Maybe I will start using borders on the adjoining edges, that might work!

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
        Your Host, Gracie!
        • Jan 2006

It's definitely not the program! Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is *extremely* accurate with respect to how it handles images. However, that being said, it is well known that your printer and your monitor do not share the same "color space". They don't have the same capabilities, so they must be calibrated for best results. Many printers and monitors have a setup routine that you can go through to help get the best results, but most people skip that step. Go back and check your manuals to see if you can do that. It will give you the best results possible!
        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
        X