• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

adjectives word art

Ok some words that are used alot to describe something.
    This file contians 21 words. hoping some one can use these.
    Attached Files
    Rachell
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Thank you, these look great!

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Rachel, that is awesome!!!

Did you use SBP or FX DS? I just got FX DS and I'm so excited about it. That's the pluging I wanted to get. I finally got it!!!

Please let me know, I would love to exchange notes on it!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• RachellIowa
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Rachel, that is awesome!!!

Did you use SBP or FX DS? I just got FX DS and I'm so excited about it. That's the pluging I wanted to get. I finally got it!!!

Please let me know, I would love to exchange notes on it!

Well Granny
        it is-
        Alien eye candy5 Impact
        Included are gradiant glow
        motion trail
        backlight
        bevel
        brushed metal
        chrome (which is what I use for word art)
        etrude
        glass

I use psp12 as I still have not got the hang of realdraw pro. I open my palet the pick a font I want to use then covert to raster then go to myeffects pick alein eye candy-chrome then select industial weldingthen pick out how much bevel pixal with and height and how much smoothness I want then done.

Granny what is fx ds as I only have been playing with psp and scrapbook max and realdraw pro
        I like to make a few things here and there but not as good at as many of the others here.
        Rachell

Comment

• ChristineMc
          • Apr 2009

Super! Tfs
          sigpic
          I'm friends with "fcfirecat" and "Kimmyann"

Comment

• RachellIowa
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2008

I have more word art that will be posted in the next couple of days some will be in spanish hope it will help those who do their layouts that way and also plan on doing a few other languges also so if you have any request to specific languge you would like to see let me know.
            Rachell

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Words yipee of coarse we can use them and thank you so much.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

Thanks so much - these are "AMAZING"!!!
                Julie

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Auto FX Dream Suite. It has 18 filters. Liquid Metal is the one I use. Hard to get presets for DreamSuite, however. I have Eye Candy 3 and 4, and dreamig about getting 5. I'm also starting to use SuperBlade Pro more. There are thousands of presets out there for it.

I have PSP 8 and 10, but use mostly 8. But, unless I need to use a filter, I prefer RealDraw. Much simpler. Just what are you having trouble with in RD? Ask, woman, ask and you shall receive!!!

Anyhow, you're doing great a job with the word art. Keep it up!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• omajo
                    Digi Sage
                    • Dec 2006

Gorgeous wordart Rachel, thanks so much!!
                    Granny is right RD is ssoooo easy and quick,........trust her.....will I get my 10 cents Granny.......lol..

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Yes, Omajo.... Right after I get my 25!!!

Well, RealDraw does have the disadvantage of not using filters. Sorry!

sigpic

Comment

• RachellIowa
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Apr 2008

Granny
                        Iknow that real draw is a good program but I have been having problems just trying to do just a simple paint, I will pull up a design I like but just can't seemm to get it to paint in the object. I know I am doing something wrong but haven't figured it out just yet. I love my psp I have just about each they made , I have added alot of plugin to it and just added FX DS plus the mystical tint and tone color plus mystical lights and I'm loving it. But I am trying to learn the real draw pro so I can have a veriety of programs in which to make things to share here in the max.
                        Rachell

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Ah, you turkey..... I'm green with envy!!!!! You got the whole enchilada. Well, almost. The next one I would love to get is the gell! I'm drooling here. LOL.

Well, when you say paint, what do you mean. Can you post a sample? I have other programs too. I find one program does not do every thing, and it's easier to do some things in one program than others. I do want to help you, so please, being that I'm very dense, can you give me a little more info.

sigpic

Comment

• RachellIowa
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                            Ah, you turkey..... I'm green with envy!!!!! You got the whole enchilada. Well, almost. The next one I would love to get is the gell! I'm drooling here. LOL.

Well, when you say paint, what do you mean. Can you post a sample? I have other programs too. I find one program does not do every thing, and it's easier to do some things in one program than others. I do want to help you, so please, being that I'm very dense, can you give me a little more info.

Oh granny keep drooling forgot got the gel too. I can see you turning even greener)
                            Rachell

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

&*@^#%@$@^#&&$**$*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X