• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Will be gone for a while

i'll not be around for the next few days or maybe longer as i go in for my operation tomorrow, Knzus will be watching over the monthly designer challenge until i get back

cya soon xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Be well, will be thinking of you and sending Reiki thoughts for your swift recovery.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Hope everything goes well GF! You will be in my prayers....Let us know when you can how you are doing...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Get lots of rest and hope your recovery is fast xo.Take care.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and you will be in our thoughts and paryers. ((hugs))
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

thanks everyone for your prayers, healing and wishes.....they've let me out of hospital already, apparently my operation was text book and not a hitch anywhere

they've sorted all the posterial prolapses (which were much worse than they first expected!) but left the anterial one as it looked improved once the others had been done, they are hoping kegels will improve the bladder if not it'll be another op in a year or two *sighs*

im still very tired but so much better than i could ever imagine ..... thanks everyone again

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Oh I am so glad it went well xo,Take it easy.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Well, I'm so delighted to hear you came out ok, Fiona. Can't have you sick, I need help in the dungeon. I still don't know what a postmark prolupsy is.... Hmmmmmm.....
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                  postmark prolupsy is....
                  its hernias of the bowel and back viginal passage

i scrubbed that dungeon yesterday so if any of you designers mess it up oooooooo they'll be trouble lol

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

So glad everything went well. Wish you a speedy recovery.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Ah so!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad every thing "came out" ok!!! I promise not to mess up the place too much!
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                      X