• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

May God Be With With us

I want to say while I have this moment where I am still alive and am still breathing each second that I am so glad to have met so many sweet adorable people.I have had so many peole that I now can say You Are My friend.I feel my earth has crumbled under my feet but I am hanging on to those roots for dear life.If I see each day then I know that I am a survivor of abuse.I just hope out of all this abuse comes LIFE WISDOM and Most OF All HOPE and BELIEF. XO and most of all GOD is listening to me to protect my family and me from this unknown destiny.Fear is an uncertian destiny but we have to go for that gut feeling.Goodnight to all and here is hoping these days will be bright and sunny and not full of tears.May God bless and Protect my family.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Eye I will put you on my prayer list. May God be with you and your family.

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Prayers going up for you my dear friend. Whatever it is you are dealing with, I know God will be at your side.

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

My friend Eye, you and your family are in my prayers. Remember when one door closes another one opens, take care my friend and may God Bless you and your family. Bless you!

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Prayers are with you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

Irene you and your family are in my heart and prayers, I hope whatever you are going through passes quickly xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

You and your family are always in my prayers...Keep the faith hun...((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X