• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

My Heart...and freebies

We've had such cold weather lately, but we all have warm hearts! So, to get a jump on the season of love (hearts, love, get it? LOL! okay, you go right ahead and boo ) and Valentine's Day, I made a new design -- "My Heart"

My Heart TEMPLATE - 6 pages!!

My Heart KIT

AND!! There is a freebie over on my blog that matches! (Click "knzus" up where my avatar is, choose "Visit knzus' homepage!" and it will take you there...go to the January 27 post ...freebie available for one week only..or until I remember, so take advantage of it now, LOL)

Thank you for checking out my stuff!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Great results knzus, so pleased you are back in action. Thank you for the freebie
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by knzus;131525..[B
      freebie available for one week only[/B]..or until I remember, so take advantage of it now...
      Ignore this...I've decided to NOT do time limits and WILL leave my freebies up for however long 4Shared allows files to remain on their server.
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Diana... I can't fix a broken heart!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

here is a just one of the pages I made using this kit....it is really lovely and I managed a whole birthday album using it

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Diana... I can't fix a broken heart!!!!
            LOL!

Check the kit...there's a whole one in there
            Diana

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by nanwu View Post

here is a just one of the pages I made using this kit....it is really lovely and I managed a whole birthday album using it
              Awesome!!!
              Diana

Comment

• Carena
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2007

Simply and elegant - well done
                Kind wishes from Carena
                Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                X