X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyemhear
    • Feb 2013

Where did the downloads I bought go?

So I ordered four downloads of frames. Two of them showed up in embellishments (good); one showed up in backgrounds (I didn't realize I was ordering a background!), and the fourth one: FST-1X Frame Shapers I can't find. Anyone know where in the program it should show up? Thanks to all of you for helping this newbe.
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

By the name, did you look in the Shapes????
    Look here:
    Documents - SBM - Gallery - Images - Shapes (or open any of them folders and look for FST files)
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Eyemhear
      • Feb 2013

Thanks, Kim. I did find the folder and moved it into the Embellishment folder, so now it opens there. By the way, what is a frame shaper?

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hello!

To use Shapes in Scrapbook MAX!, you add a Photo or Paper Scrap to a page, and on the Properties box choose Change Shape > Custom Shape - this opens the shapes gallery. When you select the shape, it adds it to your photo or scrap (kind of like a cookie cutter).

When you download and then import a Shapes kits purchased in our store into Scrapbook MAX!, it sends the shapes to the shapes gallery, which you access with the steps above.

There is a video tutorial demonstrating how to add shapes found on this page:

Scroll down the page a bit and look for a video called "Working With Shapes in Scrapbook MAX!"

Hope that helps!

Comment

• Eyemhear
          • Feb 2013

Wow, that is great Karin. Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
          X