X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oceania
    Mad Scrapper
    • Mar 2008

More great works of art, I have left comments on the gallery for your beautiful pages they are all so gorgeous I just couldn't help myself and did one more. This is from the Disney movie Enchanted and Amy Adams sings a few of the songs in this movie and one in particular that my girls loved was How does she know it's a very catchy song I must say I even find myself attempting to sing this but who could compare to the sweet voice of Amy she has that amazing voice. The movie is fantastic too if your into that romantic Disney style of fun. Which I am as I loved that movie ha ha ha ha

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2008

This is one gorgeous page Oceania, love all of it and the colours are stunning.
      Beautiful work everyone! Love watching your pages. I think we are seeing some of the most beautiful layouts in this challenge. Fiona you really made us wanted to make awesome pages.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to find the time to do this week's challenge. The family reunion is this weekend and I have to take 5 grandchildren (ages 1,2,3,6, & 8) all by my lonesome. I have to get the 75 notecards printed out (why didn't I print them when I finished them?) the 5 layout pages of family stories to add to the scrapbook we keep at the family farm (why did I volunteer for that one. They have to be done at 8 x 8 so I can print them then added to a 12 x 12 paper and some "real" embies added), print out the memorial pages I did of my Dad to take to Mom (hmmmm...thinking on this one. She's gonna cry.) I DID get the 3 boxes done to store the notecards in (they look great! I'm so pleased with how I did them) do laundry for 5 kids so I have their best clothes cleaned (so I can show off my grandbabies.) And then travel 4 hours to stay with my Mom Sat night for the reunion on Sun. I'm just running out of time. Sorry. Great pages though everyone. I've been reading them at work but I can't work on my own pages from here. Darn.
        Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 05-23-2008, 07:59 AM.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
          I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to find the time to do this week's challenge. The family reunion is this weekend and I have to take 5 grandchildren (ages 1,2,3,6, & 8) all by my lonesome. I have to get the 75 notecards printed out (why didn't I print them when I finished them?) the 5 layout pages of family stories to add to the scrapbook we keep at the family farm (why did I volunteer for that one. They have to be done at 8 x 8 so I can print them then added to a 12 x 12 paper and some "real" embies added), print out the memorial pages I did of my Dad to take to Mom (hmmmm...thinking on this one. She's gonna cry.) I DID get the 3 boxes done to store the notecards in (they look great! I'm so pleased with how I did them) do laundry for 5 kids so I have their best clothes cleaned (so I can show off my grandbabies.) And then travel 4 hours to stay with my Mom Sat night for the reunion on Sun. I'm just running out of time. Sorry. Great pages though everyone. I've been reading them at work but I can't work on my own pages from here. Darn.
          Whew; I'm worn out just reading that! Good Luck this weekend and enjoy the babies!

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LindaPete View Post
            Here's my effort for the week. The papers are from Moody Blues by Shabby Princess. The polka dot flower is from a free kit called Girly Girl. I cannot remember who the artist is
            the song is Bless the Broken Road by Rascall Flatts. The title font is Black Chancery, available from 1001fonts.com
            LindaPete, I love the colors and everything about this layout!!
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• LindaPete
              Mad Scrapper
              • Mar 2008

Thanks Twpclerk! I'm glad you like it! Have a great weekend!
              Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
              LindaPete, I love the colors and everything about this layout!!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• Gotart
                Mad Scrapper
                • Nov 2006

For my Mom

When I saw this lyrical challenge, I had to do this for my Mom.. It will fit in her scrapbook....

She is soooo in love with George Strait..
                She listens to his music everynight when she goes to bed..
                We always tease her that he is young enough to be her son. (He is a yr. older than me!! )

She loves this song....
                Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• lily6570
                  • Jun 2006

Here's another page for the weekly challenge. The song is called "Calling All Angels" and is sung by a friend of the family. She is a very talented young lady and you can hear this song and others at http://www.myspace.com/rachelshay

I found the angel pics on the net and I made the background paper.

My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2008

Gotart great page. Lily your page is gorgeous great work!
                    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2008

Everyone just so good . I am having a great time seeing everyone wonderful creations. Good job gals !
                      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Everyone did such a great job on this challenge! Sorry I haven't commented on all of them individually, I have had a lot going on this week, especially with my hubby on vacation. Hard to get things done when he is here! LOL Great Challenge!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Oceania
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Mar 2008

More wonderful pages appear before my eyes this is lovely everyone is doing such wonderful pieces of art you are all so very talented and I never get bored viewing all of your gorgeous works way to go everyone
                          sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

all the pages this week have been fantastic....it's been so much fun reading the lyrics and seeing all the wonderful layouts - i'll be winding up this challenge in a few hours ....so if you have any more pages to publish and share....you better be fast lol

here's another one from me ....i have songs for everyone in my family - this is jenny's song

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Gotart View Post
                              When I saw this lyrical challenge, I had to do this for my Mom.. It will fit in her scrapbook....
                              lol someone figured out one of the reasons for setting this challenge

when scrapping an album for other people i often place song lyric pages into the album, music stirs so many strong memories so adding a few lyrical pages helps transport peoples memories back to the era when photographs were taken, i also add a cd with the albums i give with any songs i've used in the album so people can listen whilst looking

, Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Nov 2006

congratulations to everyone who entered a page (or several lol) and thankyou all for another great challenge, you talents are amazing

all those that entered a page will recieve a PM with a link to download the 2nd part of Autuisticwonder (Donna Thomas) Pink Parfait kit (image attached)

if by any chance i've missed sending the link to anyone who has entered can you please pm me and give me a kick!

another challenge starts tomorrow (now all i have to do is dream it up )
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by angelwithin; 05-25-2008, 03:48 PM.

, Check out my store
                                Here

Comment

Working...
                                X