• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Scrapbook Max

Why do I get this when I try to dwonload to gallery.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2400 bytes)
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

It's because your image file is too large. Publish your image as "web/email" size and "high" quality to eliminate that error when uploading to the gallery.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Thank you I will redo layout tomorrow and make picture smaller.Thanks for quick response.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

FYI - this is also the best way to publish when you want to send your images as email attachments (high quality and web/email size).

Cheers,
        Karin

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

I have had the same problem as eye did and mine is the same size all of my uploads are
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
            I have had the same problem as eye did and mine is the same size all of my uploads are
            Thank you Jazz.I went in and redid it all over but still get the same thing.All my layouts of over 120 was always done this way and I had no problem before.Am I not aloud to post layouts?
            sigpic

Comment

• Desmond
              Resident Geek
              • Jan 2006

Hello,

When you get an error like that, it means that the memory limit we've set for our scripts has been exceeded. Regarding this instance in particular, it looks like your image would require too much server resources to resize. We have these limits in place so that this website doesn't slow down to a crawl when gallery activity is at it's highest.

We've implimented an image size limit (currently 2mb), which I'm hoping will prevent these types of cryptic messages. Please try posting other images, and post any errors or difficulties you receive here.

Thanks!
              Desmond.
              |

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Desmond

I have uplaoded many and never had a problem. I have done no different changes so why??/ Do you not want me to do my layouts? If not just tell me and i will not do anymore.. I am lost at this computer stuff.
                sigpic

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Also I have talked to others and they have no problem and they do it just like me.Sorry for mispelled words.Have migrane
                  sigpic

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                    Your Host, Gracie!
                    • Jan 2006

Eye,

There is no conspiracy going on to prevent your images from being uploaded to the gallery. Are you sure you are choosing "web/email" for the size when you go to File > Publish to > Images ?
                    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Ok I know this is a really Stupid question, but how many KB to 1 MB??

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Scrapbook MAX! View Post
                        Eye,

There is no conspiracy going on to prevent your images from being uploaded to the gallery. Are you sure you are choosing "web/email" for the size when you go to File > Publish to > Images ?
                        I never used the word conspiracy and never thought that. All I thought is maybe because I took all my layouts off that you may have thought I was mad and I am not. Like the site and would never dream of accusing you of anything.Thanks.
                        sigpic

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Desmond

Every LO Ive ever posted to the gallery has been 97.5 KB and they have always uploaded without any problem..the one that will not upload now was the same size the first time I tried to upload...I resized it several times the last size being 2.7 KB and I still got the same error message..so I do not understand how your reply relates to my problem..please explain thanks a million
                          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• srussell
                            Digi Sage
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                            Ok I know this is a really Stupid question, but how many KB to 1 MB??
                            Kilo means one thousand (Kilobyte = KB = 1, 000 bytes) Mega means one million (Megabyte = MB = 1,000,000 bytes) Divide one into the other and you get 1000 KB = 1 MB

Does that help or just add to the confusion? LOL
                            sigpic
                            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X