• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Lost Notebook!

being a clever soul (not) i cleaned up my workspace a few weeks back and have now mislaid my little notebook (ive put it in that somewhere safe place )

in this notebook is all the little jobs i've promised to do for people

if i have promised to make you certain embellishments, or a themed kit of some sorts can you tell me so i can get on with it

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

hi

My old saying is do not look for it as it will find you.How many times that has happened and it really works.Lost car keys.gave up looking.One day my son had a splinter and I went to the open door in the old porch so I could have more light to remove the splinter when something shinney caught my eye and low and behold when I looked down there was my keys.There was a tiny hole near the door and their was my keys.Wow.So you will find it.You are so kind to make things for others.xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Found it:

Angel I found it next to the Ape with the mail man's suit on..............It says that you promised to send me fish ,seashells, etc. embellishments. I sure hope this helps. Also you promised Eye some "male" embellishments.......... It doesn't say which one's........
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

• ryansmom66
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Hey Fiona,

We talked about a wedding kit and maybe a honeymoon one, I went on a cruise to Cozumel and Cayman Islands. Whenever you have time. Take care,
        Trisha
        My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

lol smile...fish and seashells or fish in seashells or shellfish and as for eyes man stuff hmmmm lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Wickel
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

Fiona I'm soooooo sorry I swear I had nothing to do with it !!
            Attached Files

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Originally posted by ryansmom66 View Post
              Hey Fiona,

We talked about a wedding kit and maybe a honeymoon one, I went on a cruise to Cozumel and Cayman Islands. Whenever you have time. Take care,
              I'm going on a Cruise on March 28th for my High School Reunion....... We're going to Ensenada Mexico. Oh this is going to be FUN!!!!!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

Working...
              X