X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasperkid
    • Jul 2006

New member introduction

Hi, I am jasperkid and very anxious to get started making digital scrapbook pages. I am not new to computers but am very new to digital scrapbooking. I downloaded a free easy page and was able to use the ready made page. I am excited to learn how to make my own pages, embellishments and all the other things I have seen being made by other members.
    I look forward to meeting and exchanging ideas, suggestions and anything that will help with didital scrapbooking...
    Jasperkid
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Welcome, jasperkid! This forum is exactly the place to come for inspiration, instruction, and good times.

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Welcome!

You'll find this program is perfect for digital scrapbooking beginners and experts alike! The beginners can learn so much from using the templates, etc. and the advanced scrappers actually create templates and embellishments for everyone to use! (I'm a beginner, too!)

Welcome and enjoy!
      Julie

Comment

• jasperkid
        • Jul 2006

Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks MaggieMae & Sandy for the welcome! I hope to do some good scraping with you and the other members. I hope to get a page going by tomorrow... Thanks again for the welcome
        Jasperkid

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

We'll be looking forward to enjoying your layouts! Just have fun!

P.S. Love your avatar!
          Julie

Comment

Working...
          X