• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

May Challenge!

Fiona will post your challenge here soon! Have fun, y'all!

Please visit my SBM store!
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW, I love the colors! Can't wait!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• 2KzNow
      • Apr 2007

getting started

So, I am not only addicted, but competitive too
      Please explain this process - is the color swatch the only colors I am to use? I get how to change sizes and that the theme is important - how appro for Moms Day - what other tips can you offer to get me more enamoured with this software, LOL, as my hubby thinks I am now having a PC affair
      LOL again

Thanxx for the tips
      FB
      fgB in Fort Wayne, USA

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

Challange will start on tuesday

your mission if you are willing to accept it (ive been watching too many films lol) will be to make mother/grandmother themed pages and just to make it a little harder i'd like to see lots and lots of 8 x 10 sized pages (bet you all thought angelwithin meant something nice until then didnt you lol)

so its mother/grandmother themed pages in 8 x 10 size

there will be a large kit uploaded on tuesday to get you started

and heres the colour swatch

hi FB

on tuesday i will be uploading a complete kit with papers and embellishments - with that and the colour swatch you make up page layouts using your photos

you can make extra embellishments, papers, frames etc if you wish to to go with layouts keeping to the colour scheme and most of us share these in this forum so others can use them in the kit too

you can make as many or as few pages as you want, upload them in this thread as templates and obviously show them off in the gallery so that by the end of may we should have a huge kit of embellishments and huge album of template pages all in a mother/grandmother theme (in 8x10 size hint hint) in the swatch colours

hope that made sense
        fiona xx

Kit will be up tomorrow -Hang on it is technically tomorrow....its the 1st in the uk so here is the kit

dont forget its MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER themes and 8x10 if you can

They will install as FST_Dusty_rose_Papers and FST_Dusty_Rose_Embellishments_May_Challange
        Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

LOVE those colors!!!!!! 8x10 what are you crazy??????? LOL I cant wait!!!
          Hey FB your hubby is right! Tell him he better get used to it too! hahahaha
          Sue get crackin I want to see paper on day one! hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            LOVE those colors!!!!!! 8x10 what are you crazy??????? LOL I cant wait!!!
            Hey FB your hubby is right! Tell him he better get used to it too! hahahaha
            Sue get crackin I want to see paper on day one! hahahaha

I see you are cracking that whip again Crops! LOL
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TerryW
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
              hi FB

on tuesday i will be uploading a complete kit with papers and embellishments - with that and the colour swatch you make up page layouts using your photos

you can make extra embellishments, papers, frames etc if you wish to to go with layouts keeping to the colour scheme and most of us share these in this forum so others can use them in the kit too

you can make as many or as few pages as you want, upload them in this thread as templates and obviously show them off in the gallery so that by the end of may we should have a huge kit of embellishments and huge album of template pages all in a mother/grandmother theme (in 8x10 size hint hint) in the swatch colours

hope that made sense
              fiona xx
              Foina,

Thank you for this overview of how the challenge works, I wasn't fully aware of having to use the 'swatch' colours etc - now all is clear.

Looking forward to participating.

Regards,
              Terry
              My buddies are:
              Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
              Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
              Some of them are hard.
              It never seems to last long enough.
              No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Just a little Suggestion.....

I found that ORGANIZATION can be tricky. This is what I do,..... I create a folder for that month (Example: May Challenge) Throughout the month, I save everything I get from forum in that folder. As I am designing pages. I take everything out of that folder. That way I don't get things confused with my other folders and I have everything handy in one folder. At the end of the month, when I'm done with them for that month. I will sort out my goodies and move them to their permant folders.
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• mh51
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                  I found that ORGANIZATION can be tricky. This is what I do,..... I create a folder for that month (Example: May Challenge) Throughout the month, I save everything I get from forum in that folder. As I am designing pages. I take everything out of that folder. That way I don't get things confused with my other folders and I have everything handy in one folder. At the end of the month, when I'm done with them for that month. I will sort out my goodies and move them to their permant folders.
                  Me too ~~ great minds think alike!!!! LOL

Comment

• Winnie49
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

YUPI!!!
                    great colors! thanks a lot fiona!

wendy
                    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                      I also make a separate folder for each challenge. Unfortuneately I have'nt kept up with sorting them afterwards. I still have to to that. But that was my plan! I better start before I get really behind!

I also put a copy of the color swatch in the folder to make it easier for making things.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

I make separate folders for each challenge, but I keep it all together in that folder so that everything is color coordinated if I want to use it again.

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Gee Marion, great Idea. Maybe I won't take the time to separate them. I had moved all the previous month challenges to my external hard drive so they are not taking up space on my computer. But they are still easy to access, and I can bring the folder to my desktop if I want to use it.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• omajo
                            Digi Sage
                            • Dec 2006

It is good to have all of you as friends, so I will slowly "have a great mind" LOL...
                            get organized, I have learned something tonight, thanks Onie for the organizing tricks. Will start from May.
                            Looking foward participating too

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• spanielmom
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2006

Great colors Fiona! Looking forward to the months challenge. Not sure about the 8X10 though----I'm old and don't like change!

Comment

Working...
                              X