X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stamphappymomma
    • Apr 2008

Default Scrapbook Size

Is there a way in SBM 2 to set the default scrapbook size to 12"?

TIA,
    Carolyn
    Carolyn Ritter
    Digi Cyber Scraps
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

I had almost that same question a couple weeks back... here is the answer I was given:
    "Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 should remember your page size settings when you add new pages. But remember that this only happens if the page you are adding is a blank page.

If you are adding a page from a template then it will already have a size associated with it.

Also the default page size when adding a blank page in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is still 8x8. What is probably happening in your case is you are adding pages from templates that have their internal size set to 12x12."
    That's the answer in its entirety... hopefully one of those paragraphs applies to your situation and helps you. If not, let us know in this thread again. One of the admins will help if my answer didn't.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

I sure wish that was something you could set to your preferences as well.
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Lorne
        Super Moderator
        • Jan 2006

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll look into that. (Logged as 19007.)
        Lorne ( )
        Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• KPierce
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2007

Probably a silly clarification but just in case...never assume right. I hope the fix would be allow each person to set their preference, not that it would default to 12x12. Some use 11 x 8.5 and some 8.5 x 11 and some 8x8 and some 12x12 but usually one person will always use the same size.

I know I start scrapbooks all the time and forget it defaults to 8x8 so I forget to change the size to 12x12. Then I print and then I get irritated at myself that I forgot to check and waster paper and ink.

Thanks for considering this request.
          My buddy is GrannyWin.
          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• stamphappymomma
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
            Probably a silly clarification but just in case...never assume right. I hope the fix would be allow each person to set their preference, not that it would default to 12x12. Some use 11 x 8.5 and some 8.5 x 11 and some 8x8 and some 12x12 but usually one person will always use the same size.

I know I start scrapbooks all the time and forget it defaults to 8x8 so I forget to change the size to 12x12. Then I print and then I get irritated at myself that I forgot to check and waster paper and ink.

Thanks for considering this request.

That's exactly what happens to me, except I don't print mine. I work in 12x12 so if I forget to resize until I'm finished, it's okay 'cause it resizes just great. However, I would love the option to set our own default size. That would make this program almost perfect!
            Carolyn Ritter
            Digi Cyber Scraps

Comment

• leafroberts
              • Sep 2006

Default Size

Yes, it would be wonderful if each user were able to choose a default size. I do all my layouts at 8.5 X 8.5 so I always have to change the page size in the beginning. Once in a while I forget and have to resize the pages.
              Leaf

Comment

• basketmaker
                • Jan 2009

My question about page size is - can you change all pages from 8x8 to 12x12 at once or do you need to do each page seperatly? I found using the templets for some were then 12x12 and most were 8x8.

Comment

Working...
                X