• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Christmas Layout for you!

Hoping anyone with a Christmas Layout will add theirs to this one !
    Credits in Gallery!

Last edited by Kazr; 12-15-2009, 05:45 PM.
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Merry Christmas From Our Home to Yours!

Wonderful idea, Kazr--

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!! Thank you all for welcoming me in your community here and I wish you all a Blessed Christmas and New Year!!

Credits also in Gallery
    Last edited by dillie1; 12-16-2009, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Wickel
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2007

May all your dreams come true ! Big hugs to you all !! Happy Holidays

Comment

• Kazr
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Gorgeous pages ladies ,thanx for keeping this going hugs Karyn.

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Mine....

Comment

• terrym0391
            • Dec 2007

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• bluevelvet
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2007

What a lovely idea..I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I used elements and papers from the huge Holiday Blog Trains that going on right now....Thanks to all the ladies who made gifts for this...They are all awesome.

CHRISTINA

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !! And thank you to be part of SBM.
                  Please export your White Christmas to down under, it was 37c this afternoon
                  Love your layouts !!
                  oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

My dear friends: What beautiful cards you have created and I thank you for all your wonderful wishes. I have no card just a wish for a wonderful Christmas and New Year....
                    I have been so lucky to have joined such a wonderful group of friends. We have shared our thoughts, our family,s , our happyness, and our sorrow's. It has taught me that we really are all the same and only want love to surround us. I enjoy looking in the gallery because your pictures and layouts show me so much more about each of you. My wish and prayer for all, this Christmas and the New Year, is good health, love and happyness...........god bless you all....Love Lois.......(Smile)
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks for the warm Christmas wishes...I too, hope and pray that everyone has a great holiday! ((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kazr
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

Thank you all for your stunning Christmas layouts & Smile your words were beautiful & yes we are blessed to have such wonderful friends here in SBM!
                        hugs Karyn.

Comment

• Kazr
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Another for those going through the snowfalls.I am thinking of you all,please stay safe during this trying time.It is scorching here in Oz,amazing the differences across the miles
                          hugs Karyn.

Credits in gallery.

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                            My dear friends: What beautiful cards you have created and I thank you for all your wonderful wishes. I have no card just a wish for a wonderful Christmas and New Year....
                            I have been so lucky to have joined such a wonderful group of friends. We have shared our thoughts, our family,s , our happyness, and our sorrow's. It has taught me that we really are all the same and only want love to surround us. I enjoy looking in the gallery because your pictures and layouts show me so much more about each of you. My wish and prayer for all, this Christmas and the New Year, is good health, love and happyness...........god bless you all....Love Lois.......(Smile)
                            I can't make a card either because I need a new lapy , hopefully after Christmas. I can't say anything better than Smile who says it all so beautifully so I just "ditto" all she has said.
                            Hope you all have a wonderful , happy and peaceful Christmas xxxxx
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Sep 2007

FOR ALL MY WONDERFUL SBM FAMILY A BIG THANK U - WISHING YOU AND YOURS ALL THE BEST FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON - A HAPPY, SAFE & PEACEFUL NEW YEAR HUGS XOXOXO

AND A BIG BIG THANK U TO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR SHARING THEIR WONDERFUL FREEBIES - WHICH IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED XOXOX

Last edited by scrappyaggie48; 12-22-2009, 02:14 AM.
                              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Working...
                              X