X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Love4Scrap
    • Apr 2007

I really need help here !

HI Everyone ! Been awhile since I was here.Changes are GREAT. I guess I'm the one that just doesn't get with the times fast enough...lol...lol...lol... and I'm NOT OLD !

Ok Now here is what I dunno how to do or achieve...... I have a QP that I had downloaded and the area where you put the pics are stagered to one side and are a GREAT LO Style for what I want the problem is that the items that are on the QP Need to be off of there, Now I know that probably means that I just need to get a "Templete" to get the shape I want with out the other stuff...........BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET A TEMPLATE TO WORK FOR ME !!! @ THAT I JUST HAVE THE 1ST VERSION OF SBM.... I really need the help here and if its allowed I will upload the qp to show what I am talking about to explain what I might not have said CLEARLY HERE . I know what I am trying to do and say , but thats another story along the LOST WAY !

If there is ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO !!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE .IT IS GREATLY NEEDED AND APPRIECATED HERE....................
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

If I am understanding you correctly, there is NO WAY of moving items from a QP. Everything on there is "stuck" to the page and you just place your pictures behind the holes!!!!
    Maybe someone can give a better answer... but that's how I see it.

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

If it is a quick page - it will be in png format and you can't move things around but you could place other elements you have over the top only.
      A quick page isn't like a scrapbook max template where you can change it.
      Hope this helps
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
      X