• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 27

Alrighty then!!!!! You gals ready for a fun and different challenge?! You better be...that is what challenges are for, right? ROFL!!!!!

From the 16th (which is today) until the 23rd....I want you to email me ONE PHOTO that you can't seem to scrap...Admit it, we all have some photo's we would love to scrap, but have no idea how we want to do it...So I want you to send me one of them photo's to [email protected] and make sure you include in your subject line Challenge 27....AND include your name somewhere in the email or on the photo file name itself...

Then on the 23rd, I will be mixing up them photo's and sending one to everyone who wants to participate and they are going to scrap your "I can't scrap it!" photo....Using this kit....

Got all that? To sum it up...You are going to send me a picture you can't scrap, and I am going to give it to someone else who sent one in to scrap it for you...

You will get the download to the free kit only if you are participating and sent me a photo...This could be a blast...lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Sounds like great fun! I can't wait to get started ...
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Here's a question - should we include some journalling so that the scrapper will understand the relevance of the photo?

Blessings - FS xxx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Don't know about anyone else; however,I did send a short line of what was going on and also renamed the photo to add my 'makeyesup' to it.

Hope that helps, Michelle.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

Well, mine is winging its way to you Michelle. I admit I am quite nervous about working with someone else's photo, its a big responsibility really, but it will be interesting - I've often wondered how it would be to scrap for someone that you don't know, or work with photos of unknown people. Fantastic idea!

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

I received both of your photo's...Maureen, I sent you another email...lol...I had a OOPS....<wink>

I think sending some info might be a good idea...lol...I find it neat to scrap other people's photo's...I do it all the time...and I am finding, that I am loving it more then scrapping my own pics sometimes... Makes it a fun challenge for me...So I thought it might be fun for everyone else too...

So come on, send them to me...Don't be shy... this is really fun...Besides, don't you all want my free kit? LOL....Ok, let's go, I want to see my email box fill up...

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

This challenge sounds like sooo much fun!! . . . Just popped mine off to you . . .

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Sorry everyone, I cannot participate. I will be on vacation!!! See you all when I get back!

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

This one sounds great to me. I do Gift pages for my friends all of the time using their photos I snag from their Facebook pages, so this concept is a normal one for me. I'll be excited to see what someone else does with one of my photos for a change. Thanks for the switch up Michelle. This can be very interesting.
                  I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2009

Oh cool, this one promises to be challenging for sure! Scraping someone else's photo is a huge, but also the fact that you want us to send in a really hard picture to scrap - ikes!! I'm in though - sending it your way Sounds like fun!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

aww, how come my flair didn't work? Darn dial up.. I'll go try something else.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

voila, had to do it at work with high speed

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

So far we have 7 to join us...8 including myself...I am hoping for some more...

and let me tell you, some of the photo's sent in are going to be a challenge to scrap...Lovely photo's everyone....
                          I know there are more peeps out there to get into this challenge....Eye, Fiona, Tina, Diana, Marion, Pkdoll, etc etc....Come on...Let's go....<wink>

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2009

Wolvsie, you must have been reading my thoughts! I was just thinking last night, jeez, this site is constantly receiveing newbies, but it's always the same girls scrappin' at the challenges. We need to recroute!!
                            Linda, you seem to be on here the most, go in that newbie thread and get some players on over here! ha ha
                            I barely have the time to log on any more I'm glad I found this site while I was on Maternity leave, I had a full year to become 100% addicted, there's no turning back now! Now it's just to find the time.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Just a reminder...I will be sending out emails later on today to give you the photo for you layout project...<wink> So if you want to still get in, email me.... [email protected] Subject line should read Challenge 27 and attach a photo for me to send to someone else to scrap for you.....

Everyone will receive the freebie...Just FYI, you do not have to use the kit for your layout...The instructions will be attached to your email from me...Thanks...and remember, you will have until the end of the month to make your layout for the other person.... ((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                              X