X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzskidangie
    • Sep 2007

Hello...update On My Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All.....I just wanted to let you know that my mom is in the hosp. She is doing ok......much better than normal. She is already off of the BiPap. they are doing tests on her liver and gallbladder. On Sunday her AC went out at her apt and she didn't get it back on until Monday morning....it has been realllllllyyyyy hot there and her apt got up to over 100 degrees. She didn't realize how hot it was getting and so with her breathing and with the fluid buildup that occurs with Congestive Heart Failure patients she got sick and started upchucking (for lack of a better word) she didn't have any meds in her system because of that. So she went into the ER on Monday night and they admitted her. She stayed on the BiPAP all day yesterday but is on a nasal canula now. She is on a clear liquid diet until they figure out her liver enzymes being high and her gallbladder tests. I just talked with her on the phone...she asked me to update ya.....Love to you all and you guys know my number to call if you want to. I will keep you updated as much as possible....we are getting ready for our move to Alabama in 2 weeks.....

She will prob get moved to a room sometime today or tomorrow (they haven't said that but i think that) and we do not think this is as serious of a stay as it could be knowing her history.....she sounded better on the phone this morning than she did on Monday afternoon...you could tell she didn't have as much fluid build up...with iv lasix they have pulled ALOT of fluid off her...

Love Ya'll

Angie - please excuse my spelling
    sigpic

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
    -- Mary Manin Morrissey
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Oh dear. Poor Jazz. Yes it certainly has been hot! Hope she gets to come home soon!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• jazzskidangie
      • Sep 2007

She is getting moved to a room within the next 30 minutes. Rm 858 at the regular hospital....

Love to you all...
      sigpic

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
      -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Angie,

Give Mom my love and tell her more prayers are coming her way. Good to hear that you will be close by to her in a couple more weeks. I'm sure that it will make her feel better knowing that you are near and can check in and visit.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Love and prayers to you Jazz! Thanks for the updates Angie. Give her our love! ((HUGS))

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• MommaBird
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

All our prayers for a quick recovery. xoxox

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Awe, she has been doing so good too. I am glad it doesn't sound as serious as in the past, but my thoughts will still be be with her. Please send her my love!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

OH..OUr BLESSED Jazz WONDER!! She is special and so blessed to have such a loving family!! My thoughts are with her!!

HUGGGGIES and love to you and Jazz!!
                donna

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Jazz has a habit of waiting too late.You give her a kick for me followed by worried hugs and kisses.She has to be more nice to herself.Tell her I love her and miss her and of coarseI unzippered my bag of prayers.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Jazzy you told me your AC went out, but you didn't mention that it got that hot in your apartment!!!! You poor thing you!! I do know that hot, muggy humid weather it dangerous for you. I hope that they don't anything wrong with the liver or gall bladder. Take care my friend and hoping you get home soon. You were getting back into the swing of things nicely and now a little set back. Talk to you soon!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• evee
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks for the update Angie. Please tell your Mum that we are all thinking of her. and are so sorry she is in hospital again. She has certainly had a rough time of it lately, but hopefully she will be home soon.
                      Much love to you all.
                      xxoo
                      Evee
                      Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Ohhhh Nooooo!!!!! Poor Jazz...how much can one person handle!!!! At least it isnt as bad as the last time, Thanks for letting us know Angie!!! I dont think my prayers for her and the family have ever stopped since I got to know her, but I will wish really hard for her to come home soon!!!!! I bet she is really looking forward to your move....give her a BIG hug from me!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2006

Thanks for the up date Angie..........Love and miss you Jazz and I will be peeking in to see how things are going. ....Lois...
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic....

Comment

• MaggieMae
                            Digi Sage
                            • May 2006

Thanks so much for the update, Angie! Lots of love to your wonderful mom!!
                            Julie

Comment

• Manatee25
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2007

Aw.. Poor Jazz! Glad to hear the recovery is going quickly and I hope it stays that way.

Hugs and Prayers to you Jazz!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated Angie. Good luck with the move!
                              Don't procrastinate being happy!
                              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                              Orange Blossom- new release
                              sigpic
                              My SBM store

Comment

Working...
                              X