so easy to use!
After one day of creating - I have organised more photos into pages than I have in one year of waiting to get around to printing my photos. LOL I am glad this program is so easy to use.
My 6 and 4 year olds even did their own pages too - they found it very easy with the templates. They want to know if there is a way to change the colour of the embellishments?
To change embellishments colours, what you can do is:
1. Select the embellishment you want to change.
2. Right click > Effects > Advanced.
3. Select Adjust Colour, then adjust the settings to your liking.
4. Click Apply to see your changes. If you hit the Default button it will take you back to what the embellishment looked like originally.
5. The Undo button will undo all changes.
It can be a little tricky to get the colour you want, but I'm sure someone has more info on that than me!
Hope that helps!
I don't see "Advanced" anywhere even after right clicking - I'll keep trying.
Hi. As long as you are right clicking on top of a selected object it should work. :)
ok - so it works with a template, but when I try to create my own page from blank all I get is a grayed out list.
Also the colour adjustment is not the easiest format - any way to change it to a colour wheel or chart or something instead of a slider with no preview?
Hi, the right click thing works when you do it on a selected object, so if you add an embellishment to your blank page and then right click with it selected, the choices will no longer be greyed out. I'm not on the programming team so I can't speak directly to the color slider thingy. :)