Designer Mid Month Challenge ~ May 2012~ Hosted by Fiona Storey
Oh yes you have me this month mwhahaha
Slight delay, challenge will be up tomorrow due to a minor glitch in the mini kit
It'll be worth the wait :D
You've been framed! Challenge
Here it is, this months challenge
You've been framed!
We all have an absolute ton of frames in our scrapbook collections, I know have! But do we really make the most of them?
We use them to frame photographs as a rule, sometimes we use unusual objects to be the frames, but just think of the different things we can use frames for!
How about framing journalling, framing embellishments, or framing the whole page!
How about playing with the frames themselves, cropping them, layering several frames, off setting them so that only half the frame is in use on the page, the list is endless!
You can also use so many items as frames (things that aren't frames) Flowers, baseballs, houses, you can also cut frames using shapes using papers, backgrounds, newspapers, mats, let your imagination run riot.
So the challenge this month is to frame things, using frames you have or items you have that may not be the norm for frames.
1) Each page MUST have at least one framed item on it
2) Each page must be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image placed in this post.
3) Try to use your frames in a unique and unusual way, the more creative you are the better
4) You may submit as many pages as you like for the challenge - so why not do one with framed photograph(s), one with framed journalling and one with framed embellishments.....and maybe even one more with everything framed!
5) Challenge ends Thursday 31st May 2012
A mini kit of frames and shapes has been attached for your personal use (just in case you don't have enough frames and shapes already!) - they may inspire you more!