Are you ready for the second step?????
I am :-)
So for this second step I will ask you to create a layout.
1. You should have 2 photos on your page. Each photo should be added in a photo mask.
2. You should use one of the following masks: mask no. 14 OR mask no. 15 (by KapiColors). You'll find the link to download these 2 masks in the Favorite Sites for Scrapbook MAX! ers section.
3. Add a few embellishments on your page... not more than 10.
4. Add a caption text or a word art.
5. Your layout will be about love or friendship.
Example of page...
I have 2 photos... Each one is in a mask (the same mask).
Credit: Forever Adorable
OK! I'm sure that you'll be very creative!!!
I couldn't resist using these pics from one of the resorts from in Orlando that my sister shared with me. the hearts are from one of Michelle's challenges, the paw prints are from Deanne's Furry Friends
I already see my layout in my head.........crap! we have a dinner party tonight! I love when the ideas come to my head and I already see my layout!!!!!
Sorry I'm late Sandrine. . . I've been a bit under the weather, hope I can still get in on this challenge >fingers crossed<
Originally Posted by tin tin
Looking for seeing it.
Have a pleasant time.
Originally Posted by Daydreamer