X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calebisaiah
    • Apr 2006

Save 1 template or buy... of a kit???

ok im looking for templates or complete kits for christmas cookies i bake a put in containers for my family, it doesnt have to have insertion for pictures, but can, and i need police related like officer, corrections officer and sheriff's deputy, kits or templtes. I have found a kit that has a template in it which is number 4 of 5 that i can buy but i dont want the whole thing, can you buy just one template or how do i get the embellishments, im pretty new at this, here is the link for the kit that has the one slide i want.

• tanni
    • Feb 2009

The templates come as a set, but you can buy the kit (http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...%28Kit%29.html) and make your own page like the template and whatever else you want from the kit.
    Mary S

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

do a search through the embellishments section of the forum, i am sure you will find something to match your needs

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Hi sweetie... have some awesome baking templates in the templates section...do a search on baking...Or if you don't want to do a search you can find them easier here at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• MrsPeel
          • Feb 2009

I thought we weren't allowed to post links in anyt other place but the favorites sites part of the forums?
          I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• MrsPeel
            • Feb 2009

the kit is cool, but too expensive for what I can afford..

If you have my same problem (@ Calebisaiah) they have a kit of baking for 1 dollar at GottaPixel, even have some other 1 dollar kit with cool word art for baking & cooking, with a freebie too....

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• MrsPeel
              • Feb 2009

I think the kit is called Home Made Holiday, and the other one is Pinch of this, dash of that, the designer for the first kit (who gives away the freebie, is called BellaGipsy Designs...
              hope it helps

Comment

Working...
              X