• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Surgery Results

Hey everyone....First off, I want to thank everyone for the e-cards, emails and even the cards I received through postal mail...So so sweet of you's!!!

For those of you that didn't know, I went to the ER yesterday for another surgery....This time it was to give me an AngioPlasty (?) or a stint in the Illiac Artery...Unfortunately when they got in there, they found that artery to be so bad off, that it would do worse then better....I would be back in there in 6 months to have it done again...Through this surgery, they also injected some dye into my veins to get some more photo's of the groin arteries and the veins in both legs...Come to find out, they are bad...very bad...They are so blocked, that it runs from the groin artery alll the way down to my knee in both legs..Now we aren't sure if there is anything left that the surgeons can do...I hve an appointment with the Vascular Surgeon on the 17th of this month to discuss any options...Please keep your fingers crossed...Looks like I could lose my legs sooner then we thought...UGH...
    ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

My prayer are always with you.Good luck with the appointment.I sure hope the can help you.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Thinking of you day and night, Wolvsie, and and praying that things work out for you. And thank you for your positive, optimistic attitude. You're an inspiration to the rest of us.

Hugs and much love,

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Winnie49
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Dear Michelle!! you are our energy sweetie and we are with you and in our prayers!!!! and you will be better!!!!!
        oxox
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

My dear friend I sure hope and pray that things go much better for you. I guess we don't know just how lucky we have been and are. You are so young to have such things happen to you. I send you a hug and will be thinking of you......xoxo....Lois
          sigpic....

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2007

My prayers and thoughts are with you constantly Michelle, and I agree wholeheartdly with granny for being inspiration to us all. May God Bless You xoxoxox
            My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2007

My prayers and thoughts are with you constantly Michell, and I agree wholeheartdly with Granny for being an inspiration to us all with your courage & very positive attitude May God Bless You. xoxoxo
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

Hey Michelle, haven't been around for a while, but just wanted to let you know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Thank you everyone...

I never meant to inspire anyone...lol...I just wanted my dear friends to know what was going on with me...I suppose when you are used to dealing with medical issues for 22 years, you just adjust...We don't know when this will happen, so until then, I will do what I can...You are all so sweet for caring about me...and will always remain close to my heart...((HUGS))

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Thinking of you and praying for you constantly! In spite of what you think, your sweetness and outlook, and how you handle all of this, IS an inspiration. You've known that my hubby is going through almost the same thing with his veins and arteries, over 15 years now, and then all of this new stuff in the past 3 years... yep, you adjust and keep plugging along. Every time he gets bummed, I remind him of how you are enduring through all of this. You are in our daily prayers, Michelle. You GO, girl! Love you lots! Blessings on you!
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks Diana...Everyone here keeps a smile on my face...((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                      X