X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

not a valid scrapbook max file??

Can someone please tell me why i keep getting this please, not on all kits I download, but on a few? I download them then they usually go into SBM automatically, but just in the last few days it tells me it is not a valid scrapbook max file and it won't import it in.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING ME!
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

You will have to look at the file extension. Scrapbook Max can only read: png, jpeg
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Sorry carena i don't understand that. They are proper kits that others seem to downlaod fine, but I am having difficulty and it's not all kits just some!

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Actually, I just downloaded - again another kit, that didn't work yesterday, but it did just then, I think it has something to do with not all the file being downloaded IE; this kit was 9mb, but yesterday when i tried downloading it it only downloaded 3mb..soooo dunno lol

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

I've had trouble with downloading kits before and Gracie would send me a different link to my email and those would download just fine. I don't know what the difference was but the links Gracie sent me always worked. So I would try emailing her. gracie@scrapbookmax(dot)com

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

Thank you for that Julie! I might have to give that a go.

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

Hello!

Are these kits from the Scrapbook MAX! kit and template store (.smb files - so, kits whose file name ends with .smb?) or are they from another site?

You can certainly email support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] come if you continue to have problems - please be sure to include your order number and the exact error message you are getting in your email - thanks!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

yes they are smb files Karin.

I emailed support and its all good now thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X